This HAS to be fake, right?

D_Aggleby Applenads

Account Disabled
Media
hello all, i dont know if this is the right place to put this thread, but here it goes.
This dick is fake, right? the guy does a really good job photo shopping but i think i can just see its fake. i dont know if this is the case or its just my mind telling me its fake because its so big. Photoshop experts, i need help on this one!

The cock: Over_Endowed - Monsterdicks

LoveDoctor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same problem again going to the home page! I am on a mid range phone so that be it, still i wanted to see the photoshoppedness!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's obviously a trick, though whether or not it's photoshopped, I see no obvious evidence.

But, again: it's some kind of trick: no one's dick is like that: it's much larger than the wine bottle next to it.

incubus08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean out the billions of people on this Earth there has to be some outliers regarding penile size but honestly who would want a dick that big? Besides brag, what else could you do with it?

If you're gonna photoshop why not just add like three inches or four, why be so greedy lol.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If they are real he is going to have one hell of a time getting a suit fited. Years ago I worked for a major department store in the NY/NJ area, in the men's deparment. One evening a guy came in, picked out an expensive suit and asked to see the tailor for a fitting. While taking the guy's measurement and putting in the pins, when the tailor got to the crotch area he discovered that the guy was so well endowed that he was going to have to have the left leg altered so his cock could correctly into the pants. The tailor told the guy that there would be a slight extra charge for the kind of alteration and was informed that the guy's father had the same problem so he had expected to pay a little more for to get a correct fitting.

Needless to say, when the guy came in to pick up his altered suit he was so happy the fit that and came back frequently to purchase other suits and pants: all which had to be altered to meet his special needs.