This is a little weird right?

DawsonsFreak2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im a college student and on a co-ed sprts team.. almost all of the guys hook up with one of the girls on the team. including me. i ended up having sex with one of the girls on team team, which was cool. she was really amazed and turned on by my size both length and girth., she kept commenting saying that she needs two hands just to hold it.. in any event,. some time later it got around to people on the team that i was packin some heat under my shorts.
now this is where it gets akward. everyone wants to see it now. there is this one guy who everytime we get drunk tells me to pull it out and prove how big it is., jokingly i say its not at its full potential right now, so im just going to leave it be. most of the time though, he finds a way to tackle me and try to unzip my pants.. is this just normal fasicnation or something more? and what should i do.? just let everyone see it?

straightfag13

Experimental Member
Media
sure why not?

there's no negative outcome in this situation

just show them your flaccid length or take some pictures or your erect length and show it to them.

it'll pacify the situation

they're just jealous, curious, interested, and admirable on the subject of a penis the size of yours.

just go for it.

I was in the same situation with the guys on my soccer team. I showed them and then it stopped and now all they do is let other people know that I'm well endowed. LOL.

Reactions: Waitfourme

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Alternatively, you could ask them how comfortable they'd be whipping their dick out in front of a group of wide-eyed spectators. Make them do it first, test their resolve and see how much they really wanna see your dick.

Or you could always go with the response "erm.. no".

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
First things first... Calm down! You must have been typing 100 mphs. For a lot of people, college is a time of experimentation. If you are so inclined, then enjoy the attention and show it off. If not, let your friend know you are not interested and ask him to restrain himself. I hate to say it, but you might have to just pull it out and show it to get them to leave you alone. Just make sure you tell them to stand back and not be scared; it doesn't bite :wow:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
If you think this is something your not going to regret later, then yeah, go for it. Nothing is worse than when everthing is 'said and done' you feel like a fool for doing whatever it is that you did.

Well, contracting Ebola is worse, but you get what I mean.

Jace: I'll show you mine if you show me yours!!

And since it's co-ed have the girls show their boobs.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One: Tell him you'll show it in your own good time.

Two: Tell him to respect that, or turn a deaf ear.

Three: Don't allow any unnecessary groping if you don't want it.

Four:If he does attempt a grope, tell him to back off.

your body there, pal, you don't let anybody touch it without the "ok" from you, get it?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Oct 18 2005, 01:02 PM
One: Tell him you'll show it in your own good time.

Three: Don't allow any unnecessary groping if you don't want it.

your body there, pal, you don't let anybody touch it without the "ok" from you, get it?
[post=352860]Quoted post[/post]​

OH please...we all can count....show off.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't get how no one else has seen it if yer into sports? Shurely you guys take showers and all after yer games, right? Anyways, I say whip it out, just once. Hey, maybe if yer lucky, you and yer friend might fool around a bit ;) Seriously though, tell him to get a nice, long, hard...hehe...look at it, cause yer only gonna whip it out for him once. After that, he has to pay for admission into Man Land.

BrynB

Experimental Member
Media
It's your todger. It's up to you who sees it.
If he persists, say in a very loud voice so that all can hear, "Why do you KEEP asking to see my penis?"

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I should hope they shower after games. I mean, I'm pretty sure college students don't have to worry about pedophiles, but maybe colleges are also worried about American litigiosity.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by GoneA+Oct 20 2005, 01:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoneA &#064; Oct 20 2005, 01:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Oct 18 2005, 01:02 PM
One: Tell him you&#39;ll show it in your own good time.

Three: Don&#39;t allow any unnecessary groping if you don&#39;t want it.

your body there, pal, you don&#39;t let anybody touch it without the "ok" from you, get it?
[post=352860]Quoted post[/post]​

OH please...we all can count....show off.
[post=353308]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
True enough, but not all of us want to tell him all that in one big paragraph....smartass.

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I&#39;ve been in similar situations, and I reckon the best way is indeed to say "If you really want to see it, get yours out first". If he&#39;s not prepared to do what he&#39;s asking you to do, then tell him to fuck off&#33;