This is a spider on drugs

D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe I have too much time on my hands; has anyone else seen this?

NASA has done experiments to assess the effects of administering drugs like caffeine, LSD, and marijuana to spiders on the construction of their spider webs.

Kind of messed up for the spiders on the receiving end. And the purpose of the experiments is not clear to me. But its intriguing, at least I think so, to imagine a spider tripping fantastic through its weave.

Here are the results in art form:

Spiders on Drugs Bowls by Guillaume Lehoux | Gradient Magazine

Here is a video for your pleasure and edification--the end is a spoof:

Spiders On Drugs - YouTube

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aaaaaaahh you had me for a minute. I was thinking, now why would NASA be conducting drug experiments on spiders!

The video cracked me up.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I have too much time on my hands; has anyone else seen this?

NASA has done experiments to assess the effects of administering drugs like caffeine, LSD, and marijuana to spiders on the construction of their spider webs.

Kind of messed up for the spiders on the receiving end. And the purpose of the experiments is not clear to me. But its intriguing, at least I think so, to imagine a spider tripping fantastic through its weave.

Here are the results in art form:

Spiders on Drugs Bowls by Guillaume Lehoux | Gradient Magazine

Here is a video for your pleasure and edification--the end is a spoof:

Spiders On Drugs - YouTube
Yeah, that's right; The primates didn't have their paint kits ready, so they went out and got some innocent arachnids looped so's they could make some art.
Nice creations, but the way they were made is not all that favorable, at least not to ME.