This is a wierd one....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Drake9, Apr 17, 2010.

1. B_Drake9

B_Drake9 New Member

I have this friend, technically my girls friend, and she and her hubby are trying to have a baby. So far they have had no luck. They went to get tested to see if something was wrong with them and turns out hubby is packing blanks. They have gone through this systematically looking for traits they would like. I am their second choice. The first was Brad Pitt, but he doesn't seem interested.

They came over this morning with cookies and smiles and slowly explained what they wanted from me.Naturally our first reaction was "huh?.... You can't be serious???" but they are dead serious. He asked is a very calm and sinsear tone if I would be willing to give up my "little soldiers", as he put it, for this. She gave the suggestion "If you don't feel comfortable doing it at the clinic we could try it the old fashioned way of course." Hubby then glared.

I still don't know what to make of this, but i said I would think about it. Just seems crazy to us. I was wondering if anyone else here has been through anything like this or has any serious advise. This is just wierd.

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

I was asked by a lesbian couple for some of my spermies.
    I told those beyotches, "NO".

My family is heavily diversified as it is. :smile:

3. naturistMale

naturistMale New Member

yes, happened to me.
    a girl i used to date, in fact.
    same thing, she needed "soldiers" . she's a very smart Gal and didn't tell me what she wanted right away. she started in with this, "have you ever wanted children?" leading question. and when i said, no, never - you would think that would have stopped the process. it didn't. then her husband said that he had a "Man Problem" and that they couldn't have children because of it.
    after we finished our drinks they asked me to think about it and let them know.
    i said i would.
    i know that sometimes, friends will ask a question and have in mind the "only" answer that they will hear; and this was one of those times. "no" was not the answer.
    i then had to figure out a way to tell them no, so they would understand no is no.
    i really liked her and i've known him from school and didn't want to be mean or rude.
    i let a few days go by and then called him to meet for lunch. even though she asked, it was his problem that i was supposed to fix, so i thought it only fair to talk with him. he said he didn't want to talk at lunch about this, so he just came out and said, will you?
    i said no.
    he said bye.
    have not heard from them since (about five years now)....
    in my case Drake9 , i don't think it's wierd they asked, i think it's wierd i lost them as friends (well her anyway)....

4. dolfette

Gold Member

he's jaffa? poor guy!

think long & hard.
    one day the kid will be owed the truth. how will you cope with an upset/confused teen?
    and you'll have to stand by as another guy raises your kid...which you might not mind now, but you might change your views on later. they might make parenting choices you just cannot accept...how would you cope.
    and, perish the thought, something happens to him and she's left alone & broke? legally, could you be taken for child support?

i'd say this is a minefield, both legally and emotionally.

5. jockstrapfetish

No and if it does they or she will learn the oh so many no's from around the world
    -A

6. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

The OP does have a great cock.......

7. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe at the clinic. Geez not in person!

8. Mikey35

Mikey35 New Member

Surely there's a method that doesn't require a doner? Like some kind of DNA insemination into the egg or something. What's the whole "test tube baby" thing about? Isn't that for cases like this?

Sorry that was more questions than answers!

9. Mikey35

Mikey35 New Member

10. NotSoDumb_Blonde

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow...uh, super personal, huh? I was asked to donate a 'cell' but that was by my sister, not sure how I would feel if my neighbor asked. I'd just recommend they go to a clinic...I mean, how weird would you feel seeing the child do things you 'used' to do? Or if s/he looked like you? Just very, very personal....not a 'neighborly' thing at all....?

11. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally, I would feel honored.

12. technopeasant

technopeasant Member

I think I would take it as a compliment. I think I would do it if I did at a clinic with a legal statement saying I would never be required to take any legal responsibility. There adds a problem though. Do you have a moral problem with that degree of abandonment? If so I would say no. I think I would ask that have visiting rights so if the kid ever found out I would at least be able to be on good terms with him. A real nasty issue. I really would suggest to them that go to a clinic and pick the father from their catalog.

13. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    If this is true, and I have trouble believing it but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you need to do it through a donation center and have a lot of paperwork done to protect yourself.

14. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Oh, wait, i thought i was reading the fictitious stories section. Too many legalities....way too risky. She just wants to fuck you.

#14 B_Mademoiselle Rouge, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
  15. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think I responded more on the off chance someone who actually encounters this situation in real life comes along and reads this.

My favorite part was the part where she said they might do it "the old fashioned way". Because the first thing a woman who's been trying and trying to have a baby with her husband thinks is, "let me go bone the neighbor".

16. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I went through years of infertility and i used to run an infertility support website- i've never heard of such.

It's a little too Abrahamic if you ask me.

17. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh no, it's quite common. Hubby not being able to have children always makes wifey anxious to fuck the first guy that comes to mind.

Nothing makes a woman horny like trying repeatedly to have children to no avail, you know that!

I knew this one couple who were having trouble conceiving and the woman heard that if she rubbed the sperm of a virile man on her mons pubis every night before having sex with her husband, she would be pregnant in two weeks. So I gave her a piping hot jar of the shiny stuff (after having passionate sex with her while her husband watched from the corner with his pants down) and sure enough, two weeks later, she was pregnant! That's science, baby!

18. B_Drake9

B_Drake9 New Member

Me and my girl have talked about it all day. I realize they are having troubles and need help, but gear friends or not this is asking too much. I'm not comfortable letting someone else raise my kid and she's not comfortable with someone else having my kid. So the answer we're giving today will be No. However, now there is another problem. I can see the wheels turning in my girls head. She is wanting to talk about kids now.

I have learned a valuable lesson from all this. When friends show up unexpectedly with cookies and big dumb smiles, take the cookies and close the door.

19. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Can't blame her for wanting babies, must make sure its the right thing for the kids not just her.

20. diesel418

diesel418 Active Member

Albums:
    Was asked a few years back by a very good single friend who was having no Luck with guys. Never happened though and it was probably for the best.

Draft saved Draft deleted