This is"ask a woman"right?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So why is it you seem to think it's "Womens Issues"?Two different sub forums,and yet when we ask a question or your opinion about anything in this forum "Ask a woman", you get upset cause it isn't a "women's issue"! So how is it we are suppose to ask about anything that isn't a "women's issue" in order to get a woman's view point?

Recently a thread was moved from "women's issues" to here. Does that make more sense now?

Reactions: Ed69
D

deleted924715

This douche PM'd me about the dick pic thread without checking his facts first. Just jumped right on in there to school me. Said I wasn't the 'sharpest marble in the bag' (ouch) and that I wasn't a woman, I was a girl (oooh burn).

Didn't occur to Brain Trust here that the reason women were replying that it wasn't a Women's Issue is that the thread was posted in Women's Issues originally and later moved to AAW. He'd much rather indulge to huge chip on his shoulder. He's not the sharpest marble in the bag you see...

Thank fuck for ignore.

This douche PM'd me about the dick pic thread without checking his facts first. Just jumped right on in there to school me. Said I wasn't the 'sharpest marble in the bag' (ouch) and that I wasn't a woman, I was a girl (oooh burn).

Didn't occur to Brain Trust here that the reason women were replying that it wasn't a Women's Issue is that the thread was posted in Women's Issues originally and later moved to AAW. He'd much rather indulge to huge chip on his shoulder. He's not the sharpest marble in the bag you see...

Thank fuck for ignore.
Well I reported his personal message. As far as I knew he was already ignoring me, I'd rather leave the ignoring up to him as he is the one with the problem.

So why is it you seem to think it's "Womens Issues"?Two different sub forums,and yet when we ask a question or your opinion about anything in this forum "Ask a woman", you get upset cause it isn't a "women's issue"! So how is it we are suppose to ask about anything that isn't a "women's issue" in order to get a woman's view point?
Women eh? You can't shoot them, and you can't stab them. Especially when they're on the internet. Must be so frustrating for you. :D.

Can I suggest a new hobby for you, in addition to guns and sharp edged weapons? - Self help.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
If one does not like how a group answers, and doesn't wish to learn, perhaps one should not post?

Likely the threads in question were moved. There's no Great Internet Protocol that says every moved thread ever should be labeled as such.

Although, as a general reader, if obvious "wrong forum" comments are in thread, it's a courtesy to note the move, at least in thread.

Reactions: 950483

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women's Issues are for just that: a woman's issue. However, the majority of discussion in that forum is so far from a woman's issue that the forum name is most times a misnomer. Also, you will find three-quarters of the respondents being male. I have found that maybe 12% of the general male population actually knows what a woman's issue is. And those guys are rarely the ones contributing in that forum.

As for Ask A Woman, there are maybe eight questions that are asked so often that it gets irritating to answer them again and again. Don't ask us about penis preference, or our favorite position or to compare anything at all. I cannot compare a photograph to a real thing. I just can't.

I even wrote a blog with all of my answers to such questions: Why I joined LPSG | LPSG

I should make it a sticky.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok you people have fun with LPSG.Real life and death are staring me down and after 10 years this place just does not matter to me anymore....

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ok you people have fun with LPSG.Real life and death are staring me down and after 10 years this place just does not matter to me anymore....

Then why did you waste your own time with such a stupid question? This is one for the "What made your eyes roll?" thread...

Reactions: 950483 and techpump

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently a thread was moved from "women's issues" to here. Does that make more sense now?
Thank you that's all that needed to be said.As for the rest...Well that's my fault death and alcohol don't mix I said and did some shit I should not have after burying my aunt...So it is what it is,sorry.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
As for the rest...Well that's my fault death and alcohol don't mix I said and did some shit I should not have after burying my aunt...So it is what it is,sorry.

How does your loss of a family member have ANYTHING to do with this conversation or how 'the rest' of us answered? o_O:confused: