This is Disturbing!!

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
LOL! That's a fantastic link! One day many years ago I arranged to take the computer engineering guys to lunch as a special treat for their great work on getting a project done not only well, but on time and without killing each other. I OK'd the long lunch with the CEO of the company who encouraged me to show the boyze how "highly valued" they were. We went to the West Valley Mall (AKA, West Valley City Kultural Center) in Salt Lake County and they ate themselves sick at the food court (it was their choice, not mine). Afterward one of them wanted to go to a novelty store and buy some elastic band guns (great things you load up with 10 stretched bands and then fire by pushing them loose). The novelty shop also had similar tattoos as advertised on that link. I bought everyone who wanted one a tattoo. Everyone wanted one. They affixed them appropriately on various parts of their anatomy (usually biceps, but a few applied them to their foreheads). When we got back to the office the CEO completely lost it, thinking they were real tattoos and told me that I was "fired!"

Only when he learned the tattoos could be removed with a little vegetable oil did he simmer down and realize it had been a joke. One we purposefully perpetrated to push all of his ultra conservative buttons. He "hired" me back an hour later.

So, would you rather your daughter/son go out and get a permanent tattoo or just one that won't come off for a couple of months unless rubbed off with some olive oil?

Thanks for that link. If you find one for a "Hooters Girl" outfit for the Barbie set, please link that, too.