This is extreme

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could never handle past ten pounds comfortably.

I feel like my head is losing nerve sensitivity with those super heavy weights.

I am going to stick to 8 pounds for 30 minutes twice a day. It'll have to do, and it definitely seems to be helping me.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, mother....

Actually he is more like a truly concerned father or uncle or big brother.
You should thank him and take his advice.

People have done serious damage to their penis without the aid of drugs or alcohol.
Just be careful.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually he is more like a truly concerned father or uncle or big brother.
You should thank him and take his advice.

People have done serious damage to their penis without the aid of drugs or alcohol.
Just be careful.

Exactly my point. If you're inebriated, you may be too numb to tell if you're using to much intensity. Imagine sobering up to find that you've caused yourself severe nerve damage or even torn tissues/ligaments.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly my point. If you're inebriated, you may be too numb to tell if you're using to much intensity. Imagine sobering up to find that you've caused yourself severe nerve damage or even torn tissues/ligaments.

Then imagine not being able to get it up or keep it up or worse yet, not feel it because you damaged the nerves.

newguy01

Experimental Member
Media
There is a difference between stretching the ligs with lighter but longer sessions than to THICKEN them with much heavier weight for shorter sessions.

I would have to believe that you are going to thicken the ligs - thereby restricting future gains.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a difference between stretching the ligs with lighter but longer sessions than to THICKEN them with much heavier weight for shorter sessions.

I would have to believe that you are going to thicken the ligs - thereby restricting future gains.

You can have tough ligs and make maximal length gains as long as you train each aspect maximally. The ligs get tougher when the muscles attached to them contract against resistance (like with stamina work). Most stretching exercises require that you perform them completely passive- i.e.- no contractions.

There are some PNF style stretching exercises that require a contraction phase, but the end result is still a maximal stretch. There's a penis enlargement exercise known as the "PNF stretches for the penis" that functions on these principles.

newguy01

Experimental Member
Media
You can have tough ligs and make maximal length gains as long as you train each aspect maximally. The ligs get tougher when the muscles attached to them contract against resistance (like with stamina work). Most stretching exercises require that you perform them completely passive- i.e.- no contractions.

There are some PNF style stretching exercises that require a contraction phase, but the end result is still a maximal stretch. There's a penis enlargement exercise known as the "PNF stretches for the penis" that functions on these principles.

Agreed.

I was basing my comment on what he posted that he was actually doing.

You have to decide if the limiting factor is the tunica or smooth muscle and target based on where the limitation is currently.