This is for straight identified ladies...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by invisibleman, Oct 14, 2005.

1. invisibleman

Gold Member

Yeah, Invisibleman here. I asked the question to the guys. Now ladies--the ball is in your court, I would like to know how you feel when you're fucking/making love to your man. I would appreciate honest, detailed answers. I don't need to know the name of the man. I don't need to know the type of relationship (i.e. boyfriend, hubby, or casual fling ) I don't need to know the specifics where your lovemaking/fucking took place. I would like to know the kinesthetic details. How does the penis feel inside you? How much of it do you feel? Are there certain spots where it is very discomforting? Places where the penis gives you sheer pleasure? Etcetera. Details of the sort. If emotions play a part feel free to express how they relate to "body rockin'" your man. I am a totally gay man. I am not bisexual. I am not bi-curious. There aren't any ill intentions by me at all. No sexual kicks or kinks am I getting from this post query. I just want to understand you better sexually as a straight woman. I know that there are some women here in the lpsg forum. Thank you for your participation in this query.

Invisibleman :hi: :yourock:

2. dlcs

dlcs New Member

Wow. That's a lot to try to articulate. Nifty challenge.

Umm... I can do the emotional bit, no problem.

Depending on the man, it ranged for me from "Dear god are you done yet?" to "Well, that was nice."

Have not as yet engaged in intercourse with current boyfriend, so nothing to report there at this time. Have a feeling tho that it will be more along the lines of "I don't want this to end ever" and not because he's hung, but because I feel emotionally and spiritually closer to him than to anyone else.

Physically... once again depending on the man it ranged from a feeling of having a really bad pelvic exam (one guy had only 4 inches and tried to make up for it by attempting to pound me) to comfortably full. The problem becomes figuring out how to accurately define that feeling. Will go off and ponder...

3. invisibleman

Gold Member

"Yeah, I can understand. I give you example by using myself and a personal experience I had years ago. From the premise of "What is it like as a gay man to get fucked by another guy?", I met this through a mutual friend and we hit off majorly. So, we made a date the next day. Anyhow, before every date I go on I never know if I will be entertaining the notion of getting fucked so I always prepare for that. Anyway, thank goodness I did do my preparations because he was ready to take me so he lubes up my cavity and puts on his condom. He lubes himself up and teases my hole with his condom covered cockhead. He does this for like 3 minutes or so. While my asshole acclimates to his thick cockhead, he then pushes the entire eight inches up my rectum. I felt the entire warm cock up in me. When he rubs my prostate gland with his cockhead, I felt so unbelievably good. I feel like I am gonna come but I never do. My cock gets so hard and dripping with precum. (Most guys who get fucked anally lose their hard-on. )I am not one of those guys. With prostate stimulation, I get so fucking turned on. I begin using my Kegels to massage his cock well with my hole. Then, I begin to hear his voice and breathing letting me know he's about to cum. So I reach down and begin massaging and tickling his balls while he's fucking me. And doing a real good job of pounding my prostate gland. He then pulls out of my hole, takes the rubber off and shoots his come all over my chest. We then clean up. All he can say to me, "Damn that was good". My prostate gland throbbed for a couple of days after that experience. Normally, I have a few early morning strong hard ons for a couple of days after all of that stimulation for being fucked. It feels so damn good. That guy was very handsome to boot. Sometimes while I am getting fucked, I like to jerk my cock with a great premium lube like Wet Platinum. That way I can stimulate my Kegels and massage the guy's cock with my entire hole."
    This is an example of an honest, detailed response without necessarily giving real names, places, relationship status. Thanks for your response. I really appreciated it a lot. Invisibleman :beer: :yourock:

4. like10x7

like10x7 New Member

Well it all depends on the size of the penis for me. If he's like 4 inches and below..i will feel a mild tickling sensation on the entrance of my vagina because on the head would be stimulating the entrance. I am usually moist so i assume it is pleasureful for the male. At about 6 inches i can feel it best doggystyle but if i get on top, I don't get any full feeling. Stimulations is mostly on the walls . from 8 inches to 10 inches and about 6 inches thickness, i am in heaven. all sensations in my pussy is throbbing and hypersensitive. I don't climax from penetration but it is very pleasurable. atfer 10 inches, sex can become painful if the thrust is too hard or too deep...tapping on my cervix is sometimes painful. i usually prefer to get on top to control the thrust then.

5. invisibleman

Gold Member

[post=352486]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Great descriptions. That is amazing. The thicker the girth enhances pleasure for the vaginal wall. That's interesting. Hitting the cervix is a no-no. A lengthy hung guy can't be going up in the banging like gangbusters.
    This is very interesting. Otherwise, vaginas are pretty accomodating. Thank you for participating in this post. I really appreciate your responses. Thank you very much. Invisibleman :yourock:

Draft saved Draft deleted