This is fucking depressing

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
asians outnumber others by something like 3:1, so there's more to sex than just size..

Phatdick

Sexy Member
Media
Having sex thats mother nature for living things to Procreate on the Other hand Fucking and enjoying the fulfillment of a big dick in you are way too different things....

fallon2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I give the guy credit for willing to show what a small cock he has. At least she is kind enough not to say outloud that she wished for more.

What was pathetic was asking if he could cum in her mouth. That WAS sad. I don't ask I TELL the woman that I AM going to cum in her mouth. lol

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at least he got one aspect out of length and girth. long stroking is not an activity for him. makes me thankful to God, giving me what He did.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love it how you 100% straight guys seem to think you know what a cock or sex feels like for a woman.

the guy isn't all that small-- the girth (which is good) makes it look shorter than it is. no matter what, he's getting laid, she enjoys it, and they seem to be having fun. shame on your guys for making fun of someone "less fortunate" than you...

though as jovial said, he's getting pussy when some of you are not... and there's a good chance he's more confident. Hell, he posted a vid on xtube and you guys are sitting back making fun of it, a good sign of insecurity. In fact, there's a chance he's an all around better person, lover and partner than all of you. All of which, for the vast majority of women, matter more than the size of his cock.

So keep laughing, assholes, and he'll keep getting pussy.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love it how you 100% straight guys seem to think you know what a cock or sex feels like for a woman.

the guy isn't all that small-- the girth (which is good) makes it look shorter than it is. no matter what, he's getting laid, she enjoys it, and they seem to be having fun. shame on your guys for making fun of someone "less fortunate" than you...

though as jovial said, he's getting pussy when some of you are not... and there's a good chance he's more confident. Hell, he posted a vid on xtube and you guys are sitting back making fun of it, a good sign of insecurity. In fact, there's a chance he's an all around better person, lover and partner than all of you. All of which, for the vast majority of women, matter more than the size of his cock.

You are right....I was not making fun of him though for the record

Big_Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The funny part is when he's playing with her asshole and she says, "What are you doing?" how quickly her reacts. You know he was wanting a little tush action but her tone said, "Don't even THINK about sticking that little dick in there!" LOL

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

snoozan:

I think I'm in love you. And to think I was led to believe you were dangerous and mean. Not true. Too bad we're different sexes. Sigh.:smile:

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's too bad you have to point out others shortcomings to make yourself feel better. I'm sure we could find something that guy has that you don't.

He's got advantages over many of us.
-Never turned down because of size
-less foreplay required
-always can put it ALL in
-can pop a bone in his pants and get away with it
-shorter stroke, less back problems
-he's getting screwed while we sit and watch it on our pc's

It reminds me of the old joke...
A guy takes a girl home from the bar and he gets her in bed and then starts doing a strip tease for her. He finally gets down to removing his underwear and shows how small he is. She says "Who do you think you're going to satisfy with that?"
He looks at her with great pride in his face and replies "ME!!"

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's too bad you have to point out others shortcomings to make yourself feel better. I'm sure we could find something that guy has that you don't.

He's got advantages over many of us.
-Never turned down because of size
-less foreplay required
-always can put it ALL in
-can pop a bone in his pants and get away with it
-shorter stroke, less back problems
-he's getting screwed while we sit and watch it on our pc's

A guy takes a girl home from the bar and he gets her in bed and then starts doing a strip tease for her. He finally gets down to removing his underwear and shows how small he is. She says "Who do you think you're going to satisfy with that?"

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hahaha :biggrin1: Good one.

LACJohn

Experimental Member
Media
Did you hear the sloppy sounds of her pussy? He obviously has no problem in making her wet, that is a true testament to his lovemaking prowess. He definitely got the short end of the stick so to speak, his lady sure likes him though...

Young(ish) girls naturally get wet anyways, at least to a certain extent, and he probably put some lube on....which adds "insult" to injury if you catch my drift, LOL.

He only looks thick because his length is so short, making his cock have that chode-y look. Put his cock next to alot of the members here, even me (lol) and it'd look like a triple-A battery.

Pink Steel: I love a longer stroke :)

Anyways I would die if I had a penis that short....not even because of sex! Throughout life, especially in college you'd have to deal with gossip from both guys and girls...ugh.

But hey at least hes getting laid!!!! (though he probably wont from her friends)