this is funny stuff

rayman21

Experimental Member
Media
A fly is hovering 6 inches above a lake. In the lake is a salmon and the salmon thinks, "If that fly drops 6 inches I can jump out and eat it". Now on the edge of the lake there is a bear and the bear thinks, "If that fly drops 6 inches the salmon will jump out to get it then I can grab the salmon and eat it". Just behind the bear is a hunter and the hunter thinks, "If that fly drops 6 inches the salmon will jump out to get it then the bear will grab the salmon and while it's distracted I can shot it". Behind the hunter is a mouse and the mouse thinks, "If that fly drops 6 inches the salmon will jump out to get it then the bear will grab the salmon, the hunter will move forward to shot it, drop his sandwiches and I’ve got my tea", behind the mouse is a cat and the cat thinks, " If that fly drops 6 inches the salmon will jump out to get it then the bear will grab the salmon, the hunter will move forward to shoot it, drop his sandwiches, the mouse will grab the sandwiches and while it's distracted I can grab it and eat it". Just as the cat thinks this the fly drops 6 inches, the salmon jumps out, eats it then the bear eats the salmon the hunter shoots the bear, drops his sandwiches the mouse grabs the sandwiches and the cat pounces on the mouse but misses and falls in the lake. The morale of the story, "if a fly drops 6 inches you'll end up with a wet pussy