Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is one of my all time favorites. gay, straight or bi no matter what your preference is, this video is extremely arousing. i had to post so the thread could cum back to life.

Last edited:

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:confused:I have never seen this site before, I watched 1 video from here just before this one, the one with the fratpad guys jerking on cam, and I get slapped with the free members restriction. That sucks, this sounded good.

...men are supposed to fuck!

so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GayForIt.com - beautiful couple

enjoy :tongue:

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Finally was able to watch it. BEAUTIFUL! A lot of the "gay for pay" shit is hot, guys are delicious, but because of the whole setup they almost never actually love on each other like that. Fucking is hot yeah, but you can move to fucking after loving on some guy JUST LIKE THIS! Thanks a lot for sharing. One of the only other clips I know of is this thick buff guy with an average dick, not real hung but FUCK did he love on the guy so much before, and while they fucked. REAL kisses not the bullshit pecking Amateur College Men Preview I have not seen many of his new clips... I must now. Your video has opened the doors, now I must walk through!

WOW!!!! my cock is rock hard now! absolutley fantastic! :)

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Finally was able to watch it. BEAUTIFUL! A lot of the "gay for pay" shit is hot, guys are delicious, but because of the whole setup they almost never actually love on each other like that. Fucking is hot yeah, but you can move to fucking after loving on some guy JUST LIKE THIS! Thanks a lot for sharing. One of the only other clips I know of is this thick buff guy with an average dick, not real hung but FUCK did he love on the guy so much before, and while they fucked. REAL kisses not the bullshit pecking Amateur College Men Preview I have not seen many of his new clips... I must now. Your video has opened the doors, now I must walk through!

Well you do form full sentences but what is this, Texas-speak? Ashley Ryder - gay for pay?