This is Just Plain Wrong!!!!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OMG OMG OMG!!!! MY cock and balls just shrank up inside of me in sheer terror.....why would someone want to do something like this......omg...i think i need to sit down before i pass out.....

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another video I won't watch... have more fun, go on youtube and watch the REACTION videos to it. Some people have vomited while watching this video, in which 3 men cut off there genitals.

Of course there is the infamous 2 girls 1 cup. I've heard there were 4 girls fingerpainting out there too. What people can do with their poo...

I choose not to watch these videos they are too gross. They haven't yet invented soap for the brain to clean your head after watching. I still have one image of 2girls and a cup that I can't get out of my head... and I only saw 3 seconds of the whole clip!

edit: Why the hell is this in Funny Stuff?

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
I may seem like a damn wacko but I lol'd when one of the guys popped his "testicles" out. Also on the ending that was a WTF? moment.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
This reminds me of Hostel II, except it was a lot more bloody!

I am having a difficult time believing how cutting off one's cock and balls is "modification" or even "extreme modification." It is CASTRATION! (at least the balls part).

There was an article in, I think it was Details Mag about a year and a half to 2 years ago that included interviews with men who had intentionally castrated themselves due to:
A) they wanted to stop themselves from commiting rape
B) their sex drives were more than their wives could handle
C) they did not like how it they (or it) looked

There are more "humane" ways for A & B and C? That is someone who is in serious need of a shrink!

Anyone who wants to cut off their cock and balls simply no longer wishes to be a man.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I was late to band practice three days ago and a new guy knew about this video. He decided to show me the video as retribution. They all pretended that it was innocuous. They tricked me into watching it. That night when I slept everytime I woke up I was thinking of that video. I jack off once a day usually. I have not since I saw that video. I probably will today, and that amazes me. But I have the expression of a zombie on my face, still. That was the most horrible shit I have ever seen. It makes two girls one cup look like Sesame Street. When someone does something like this to themselves, they are no longer human in my eyes..just garbage. It's sad really. Cause they are still human...just human garbage. Maybe its fake....I don't care.

D

deleted298367

Ugh I've seen those before. Somehow I made it through; I'm not watching again. But my stomach wasn't right the rest of that day.... hah

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
after watching Madams puss squeezing video entitled Spider bite I am not clicking on this link. I am good for now.

dowhatyawant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Seen this before. This has been around for a while. There is worse but this one is pretty nasty. I am however quite sure it is a fake. So is the one with the guy hammering the nails through his testicles and nailing them to a stump. It does go to show though that people are just FUCKED UP!