this is just plain wrong

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
So measuring a babys head is OK, but not the genitals? Sure let the private parts be so private that guys and girls are afraid to touch themselves and explore a healthy sexuality. Lets continue to make sexuality a shame and a crime along with murder and homicide.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I for one do not see a problem with why he is doing this study. There is no sexual intent on this study. He said it was for possible medical problems that might be preventable. We measure everything, so why not get some kind of standard.
That is just my point of view.
:cool:

B_imjustaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's called RESEARCH! That is how data is collected. The people interviewed on the streets might like to know that medical disoveries are based on useful and and current data. Wiith all of the additional chemicals and hormones we Americans are consuming, research needs to be done to see the effects. How would you like to tell your son one day that the reason he is unable to have children is because you thought the reseach was "icky".

Obviously, the doctor conducting the study was foreign, and therefor a freak. For God's sake, he wasn't measuring them with his mouth!

Americans need to chill out and worry about things that really matter.

Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

-Just A. Guy