This is me, Dave from England

DasReich

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi there, thought it would be best to introduce myself to you.

Im Dave, 40 year old male from Southampton, England. Im a supervisor for a large construction company, Im stocky, cropped greying (doh!) hair.
My cock size is approx 8" not quite sure of the girth, will give you a measure later but its quite thick with a large head on it. Im usually complimented on it!...lol
The main reason Im here I guess is my interest in big cocks and by big I mean really big ones. Im 90% straight but just love looking at cocks and seeing women worship them.
I have done allsorts of things with my cock over the years, chasing the ultimate thrill. I recently tried pumping for the first time after many years of wanting to try it, I was blown away by the sensation, I love extreme pressure on my cock. I do CBT on my cock and balls by tying them up tightly most days and use a large steel cock ring a few days a week. I also love sounding my cock, I use various things from pens to metal rods, I can get very deep but Im looking to stretch myself to the extreme. Im quite exhibitionist too and have done quite a lot of pics of me with my cock out or naked in public places, unfortunately I dont have these pics any more, but would love to get some more to post. I do have several vids on xtube.
I would love to chat with you about any of the interests I have. Hope this isnt too much of a ramble but this is me....lol:wink:

DavidBD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey Dave,

Welcome to LPSG..Sounds as if you found out a good place for some fun..:biggrin1:

Enjoy it here mate..!!:tongue:

DavidBD

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Im Dave, 40 year old male from Southampton, England. Im a supervisor for a large construction company, Im stocky, cropped greying (doh!) hair.
My cock size is approx 8" not quite sure of the girth, will give you a measure later but its quite thick with a large head on it. Im usually complimented on it!...lol
The main reason Im here I guess is my interest in big cocks and by big I mean really big ones. Im 90% straight but just love looking at cocks and seeing women worship them.
I have done allsorts of things with my cock over the years, chasing the ultimate thrill. I recently tried pumping for the first time after many years of wanting to try it, I was blown away by the sensation, I love extreme pressure on my cock. I do CBT on my cock and balls by tying them up tightly most days and use a large steel cock ring a few days a week. I also love sounding my cock, I use various things from pens to metal rods, I can get very deep but Im looking to stretch myself to the extreme. Im quite exhibitionist too and have done quite a lot of pics of me with my cock out or naked in public places, unfortunately I dont have these pics any more, but would love to get some more to post. I do have several vids on xtube.
I would love to chat with you about any of the interests I have. Hope this isnt too much of a ramble but this is me....lol:wink:
What kind of pleasure do u get from sounding?

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Dave. A guy from my old home town ... Guess you have settled in well on here now