This is my 1000th post

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi all my LPSG family members,

This is my 1000th post and wanted to share this momentous achivement with you all.

Wondering if all the bells and whistle plus flashing lights fire up. Plus a naked hairy hunk appears on screen and offers me congratualtions form the LPSG Management ......

Well here goes

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NOTHING BLOODY NOTHING Well what a huge disappointment that was ...................I think I will go home AND take my ball with me I'n not playing anymore. humph.....not fair...... you rotten lot..............well........well.......I'm speechless...... I am I'm speechless...... Ok see if I care then.........speechless..........($%@**"£@@@ speechlesss mutter muttermutter

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Awe gee thanks guys for your best wishes and to you too Cresendo for you kind words I am truely touched. Forestblahblah It was not that long ago that i thought I had a long way to go, you will be surprised how quick you can achieve that goal. Its good people like you guys that make this site a wonderrful place to be. Hugs to you all gay or st8 xx

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you all so much, this site has meant so much for me in more ways than one, but that is for another thread. Really appreciate your friendship, comments, jibes and sarcasm. Its a good job I'm not easily offended. Heres to the next 1000 posts of enjoyment

Cheers everyone xx