This is my Desire Body

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I know this actor is isn't popular like nowadays male celebrities but the one I like, is the form of his body. for me, this is all I want, not that much big, not much bulk, not much masculine. Hope someone give him a break and to be a popular someday.

According to them his name is Peter Porte an american actor, and by searching his name to the net , he's from New York. Well, its good to see him in person.

Reactions: Boatboi

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think you 2 agree in my taste, and Yes, I love the lean and fit... specially the look also, I love also his eyes...

I never get into a bodybuilder guy... I see sexy like that guy...

Seb

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You certainly love that Hunkspedia website...always bringing it up...totally unlike a couple other accounts... :p

Last edited:

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I dont see a body in the link just a face

For us, we are all have individual differences especially on seeing persons or things through our eyes. I do respect your thoughts, maybe you didn't like his body structure and maybe the face is the first thing that captured your likes & desires.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I totally agree he has a great body, be even better for me if he had a dusting of manly body hair. If I am not mistaken it does looke as though he has shaved his chest, Does appear to have some sutble there. If any one has any pictures of him with a naturally hairy chest then please point me in that direction

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think, he don't have that one (hairy chest)... hmmm but you're right, if he got a bit hair on his chest It put an additional hotness. However, it doesn't seem a good for him. His face isn't good if he got a hairy chest...