Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IanTheTall said:
What names do the guys taking care of Mika Tan and Sarah Jay go by?
By a process of elimination from the full credits, they have to be two of the following three: Brett Rockman, Brian Surewood, or Tyler Wood. I haven't seen their faces (the story of my life :rolleyes:) on the Big Wet Asses 4 clips, so maybe you can figure it out from the google link I've put on each name --- they're all pretty distinct looking, at least! :rolleyes:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
By a process of elimination from the full credits, they have to be two of the following three: Brett Rockman, Brian Surewood, or Tyler Wood. I haven't seen their faces (the story of my life :rolleyes:) on the Big Wet Asses 4 clips, so maybe you can figure it out from the google link I've put on each name --- they're all pretty distinct looking, at least! :rolleyes:
In BWA#4, Brett Rockman is definitely the one helping Mike make sure she never suffers from Tight Ass Syndrome. Thanks for the help.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IanTheTall said:
In BWA#4, Brett Rockman is definitely the one helping Mike make sure she never suffers from Tight Ass Syndrome. Thanks for the help.
Just ran across the Brett Rockman Yahoo fan group.

PS. that was supposed to me Mika that was getting the preventative TAS treatments.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IanTheTall said:
PS. that was supposed to me Mika that was getting the preventative TAS treatments.
So far we've managed to call her Miko, Mike and Mika between us.
Only Miki and Miku left, and we have the set. :rolleyes:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
So far we've managed to call her Miko, Mike and Mika between us.
Only Miki and Miku left, and we have the set. :rolleyes:
I'd like to see Nacho Vidal and Ian Scott double tag Miki. Unfortunately Steve Hooper has retired, but Scott Nails found be a good ride for Miku. :tongue:

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you like you asses big go to the the Evil Angel website and check out the movies by Justin Slayer (and of course the Buttman Series)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
This is one of my favorite clips, not because of the big cock, but because of that juicy ass! I just wanted to share..hehe *blush*

Heather, you know what I like about you? you always come up with some really great stuff.:biggrin1:
Verrrry nice & juicy ass indeed. Just think of how even more juicier that pussy must taste.