This is my first post, Italia from NJ

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by tony444, Mar 12, 2008.

1. tony444

tony444 New Member

Hey everyone, I joined a few months ago but this is my first post.

I am writing to ask a question that I am really curious about.

I am 22 years old and straight, and until recently I had only had sex with one girl. I know I sound like a loser when I say that but I met my ex when I was 13 and we didn't break up until I was about 21. And I actually never cheated on her.

Anyway, my sexual experience was limited to her. As I have branched out now though I have stumbled upon a question. Girls have repeatedly told me that I have a big dick. I don't want to brag about myself, but I started a business when I was in high school and I make a lot of money now and I'm kind of worried that girls are telling me this just to try to get with me cause of my money. My ex never really said much about it, but we were both virgins when we got together, and I don't think she ever cheated on me either. Her pussy was always very tight, but she was very small (5ft) and her mother was vietnamese, so I don't know as that had anything to do with my dick being large.

I noticed this happening the senior year of college (my first year being single) and I know at least some of the girls were just goldiggers from what I've heard from other people.

This is my question, do I have a big dick or are they all just blowing smoke up my ass. I measured it myself once, and then another time got help from a girl. When I measured myself after getting a hard-on from masturbating it was just about 7.5 inches long. When I measured with female help it was closer to 7 3/4 inches long. Possibly a measuring error explains the difference, but it definitely seems to be a little bigger when I'm with a girl. The distance around was pretty much the same both times, almost exactly 6 inches.

What does everyone think? Do I have a big dick, or average, or even small. I probably sound a little paranoid but its tough to get back into the scene after being monogamous for so long. Thanks.

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome to you. Very nice intro:smile:

3. divadeion

divadeion New Member

The average size is 6" so you are above that size, a little bigger but not biggets, you can go around self-confident that you'll do a great job dude.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG tony444,

Yes darling, you have a big dick!

5. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG

6. zumzum

zumzum New Member

That's a big fat cock!

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator