This is pissing me off

Mr 604753

Just Browsing
Media
Okay this isnt a joke topic or anything but i plan on having sex in the next couple of weeks....now ive tried to use a condom (put it on) for practice....and seriously wtf.....
I got the normal size ones...and it does NOT want to go on.
I know for a fact these things can stretch pretty big. Im a little over 6 inches, but pretty wide....is there a wide fit or something? Im in no way bragging but its fairly girthy.
Seriously this is making me mad, and i dont know which side is supposed to go on. Nobody ever explained this to me and is there a right side its supposed to be on?

I dont want to look like a dumbass when i put one on, thats why im asking.

thanks

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mr 604753 said:
Okay this isnt a joke topic or anything but i plan on having sex in the next couple of weeks....now ive tried to use a condom (put it on) for practice....and seriously wtf.....
I got the normal size ones...and it does NOT want to go on.
I know for a fact these things can stretch pretty big. Im a little over 6 inches, but pretty wide....is there a wide fit or something? Im in no way bragging but its fairly girthy.
Seriously this is making me mad, and i dont know which side is supposed to go on. Nobody ever explained this to me and is there a right side its supposed to be on?

I dont want to look like a dumbass when i put one on, thats why im asking.

thanks

Do a search for condoms--there is a TON of posts on this subject, but breifly, it sounds like you need Magnums, or Magnums XL. Go to the store and buy a box of each, and decide which fit you the best. If they still are too tight, then there are other, but more difficult to obtain, options. It's good you have figured out you need a larger soze BEFORe the event. Kudos on thinking ahead!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mr 604753 said:
... and i dont know which side is supposed to go on. Nobody ever explained this to me and is there a right side its supposed to be on?

Yes, there is a right and wrong side, and if you get it inside out, the condom will be very difficult to get on, regardless of your size. There should be instructions and other useful information in the box the condoms came in. But if not...

Condoms are put on by rolling them over your erect penis. Do not unroll the condom before putting it on. Hold the rolled-up condom by the tip, and look closely at which way the rubber is rolled up. You want to put it on in the direction that the rubber naturally unrolls, not be forcing it the wrong way. When you put the condom on, gently pinch the tip of it to leave a little space, but don't leave a lot, or the condom may fold over and tear. You might want tp put a little lube in the condom. Hold it against the head of your penis with one hand, and sort of stroke your cock from tip to base with the other to unroll the condom over your penis. If you are very thick, or have a large head, getting it started may be difficult. Be careful not to nick the condom with your fingernails, etc. If you are uncut, you may have to hold your foreskin retracted, according to how loose you are, while applying the condom. Unroll it as far as you can, etiher until you run out of condom, or reach the base of your penis.

If you go soft quickly after you cum, make sure to hold the condom when you pull out, so there is no spillage.

If you are still habing trouble figuring out which side is which, practice on a bannanna, etc, so you can better see what you are doing. More complete instructions and warnings are here:

http://www.heartofrichmond.com/PDF/condom.pdf#search=%22condom%20instructions%22