This is probably just me.

terrya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But as a gay guy, I'm sort of apprehensive about commenting favorably on the photos of some of the straight guys dicks. I guess that's sort of weird.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Don't be; a compliment is a compliment!

However, while most of the straight guys here are comfortable with a compliment, they are much less accepting of the "lemme drain your balls" variety of comments. For the most part, everyone here has been very respectful of eachothers stated orientations.

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
comment on them guy. from my expierence here they are very appriciative of possitive comments. i have never gotten a negitive response when complimenting someone str8 gay or bi. negitivity and insults should be kept to yourself though who wants or needs that

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please compliment my images in my gallery. We are all males first. All the males I know appreciate compliments on their own love muscles.

Our Penis Pictures are our common ground.

I appreciate comments and post my comments on any gallery that has a good looking penis. By the way, most penis pictures are well done. I do have problems with pictures that do not have enough light, but that is a small number of images here. In the meantime, I look forward to comments. I share my comments with lots of members here on a daily basis.

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just looked at hitokiri's pics and thought they were fabulous and one of the best cocks I have seen (and I dont write that often!). He doesn't say what his orientation is but as he had offered his beautiful piece to a woman earlier in the post I refrained from commenting, as I didn't want to offend. But if you're reading...nice pics mate

terrya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just did, hung.

I've been with my share of guys and I've seen all kinds of cocks...small, average, large, cut, uncut, nice looking and ugly. I do appreciate a big, fat, good looking penis. Which you certainly have.

And I'll keep your advice. I've seen some great looking cocks here and I'll comment on them.

Thanks.

Please compliment my images in my gallery. We are all males first. All the males I know appreciate compliments on their own love muscles.

Our Penis Pictures are our common ground.

I appreciate comments and post my comments on any gallery that has a good looking penis. By the way, most penis pictures are well done. I do have problems with pictures that do not have enough light, but that is a small number of images here. In the meantime, I look forward to comments. I share my comments with lots of members here on a daily basis.

D

deleted213967

You may want to keep the compliments very clinical then...

Allow me to demonstrate:

"Girth-to-length ratio > US adult male statistical mean"

:tongue: