This is really annoying

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
I am in rochdale in the Uk waiting to do a delivery (i am not allowed on site to make the delivery despite me being here for over 2 hours).
and i have a fucking hard on, so rigid you could march an army across it. but what is really annoying is the my lorry has no curtains so i can't sort myself out.

Last edited:
Reactions: allnitedontstop

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What a coincidence. My mother-in law is from Rochdale.

I'm surprised anyone can get it up in Rochdale.

Vera Lynn's still alive? Wow! And only a DBE? She should have been given a life peerage or a Bath for her morale-boosting efforts.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Good!!!!!, now you delivery guys know whats it like to wait around !!!!!!!.:mad:.

Seriously OT, i was waiting for a package to be picked up from home last week, i was told by the courier that they would pick up between 8am and 6pm, i told them i work, they said thats how it is.i stayed home all day wasted a leave day and they came at 5-55pm!. so i masturbated all day:biggrin1:

Last edited:

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
The place i waited at today makes the sauces for mcdonalds. just thought i'd throw that random info into the bag.
still not sorted myself out yet. been playing football. this is going to be a very rewarding shower.

i am sure vera is still alive.

broad delivery windows are down to poor planning by the transport office normally and the fact they think a lorry is a road going rocket powered tardis.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know what I hate about delivery guys, you wait all day for them to get there and they can't wait 30 seconds for you to get to the fn door.

Reactions: allnitedontstop