This is so Hot! Disabled on a Dildo!!!

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Judging by her extremely high comfort level in front of the camera, I'd say you would be insulting her a hell of a lot more by not clicking the link, and just saying that it's humiliating. She obviously feels sexy, and I won't take it away from her.

PS: I didn't jerk off to it.... even though she may be insulted that I didn't

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's the big deal? People of all backgrounds and physical abilities are sexual beings. I wouldn't expect to be less sexual simply b/c I have some disability. It is more offensive that some are offended and can't fathom that a person in a wheel chair might still be sexy and sexual, IMHO.

D

deleted3782

What's the big deal? People of all backgrounds and physical abilities are sexual beings.

I think the word "cripple" here is antiquated and insensitive.

Come on people...when was the past time you heard someone referred to as crippled?

Folks with disabilities of all kinds are sexual, of course...but they don't need to be referred to in such limited terms...

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the word "cripple" here is antiquated and insensitive.

Come on people...when was the past time you heard someone referred to as crippled?

Folks with disabilities of all kinds are sexual, of course...but they don't need to be referred to in such limited terms...

I agree, the title was offensive. The video was not.