This is still the greatest youtube vid ever

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is absolutely NOT the funniest youtube video ever. It wasn't funny in the least. People that think that this is funny should be removed from this earth.

Mean spirited fucks with bully mentalities... caveman humor at it's best.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
My analysis of 'The Fall of Edgar' is this.
During this circumstance of Edgar's 'Fall' he had a tactical advantage twice. The first is when {i am assuming} his older mean brother was crossing that make-shift bridge. Edgar should have realized from past experiance that something was afoot, and taken the nessasary precautions. If he{Edgar} had kept his wits about him, he would have realized that he could have taken the advantage to dunk his brother in the drink in precisely the same manner. But..... he did not. Tactical advantage: Big Brother.
The second point at which Edgar slipped up, was not realizing that the branch he was carrying gave him his second Tactical advantage. Again he failed to keep his wits about himself. The moment his brother started to shake him off the bridge, Edgar should have hurled his branch at his brothers head. Then dashed across the bridge and commenced to give his momentarily stunned enemy a sound thrashing. Unfortunately for EDGAR, he failed to do so, and thus 'The downfall of EDGAR'.
This story is as old as Cain and Able. Edgar needs to brush up on his old testament readings.
Having grown up with a brother, that was a circumstance that i know all to well. And i did chuckle too.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How can anyone see that as funny. The poor lad took a fair blow to his chin, which could have had very serious consequences. I would like to see if you still laughing, if it happend to you.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can watch this 10,000 times and still laugh

I watched it once and did not even experience a smirk of amusement.

I guess there must be something wrong with one of us.

That is absolutely NOT the funniest youtube video ever. It wasn't funny in the least.

I hate to admit it but I'm agreeing with Tripod's comment above.

People that think that this is funny should be removed from this earth.

But I don't agree with the harsh penalty he would impose.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he wasn't hurt, and it became a phenomenon in MExico...in fact, Edgar and his cousin Fernando (the one who made him fall) were itnerviewed on a million talk shows in mexico, they even starred in commercials for a famous cookie brand, where Edgar gets his revenge on Fernando.

Lighten up.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Growing up with 3 brothers I can totally see the humour...I laughed. I grew up with worse, and I have to say I look back and still laugh at some of the pranks us 4 boys got up to.

Kids will be kids, this wasn't bullying, just boisterous behaviour. Boys are very resilient you know.