This is TALENT!!! Must See!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Shit! My wife can't even take my head in her mouth!
Yeah, but your dick looks a lot bigger, definitely thicker, than the guy in the vid. Thickness is a lot more challenging than just length. From what I've seen in your gallery, your wife is missing out by not taking more for you. :wink:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she can swallow that thing that's for sure. my wife only goes about 2/3 down on my fat shaft. any further and she would gag. I have never jammed it in her mouth or cummmed in her mouth. she doesn't go for it. but she gives some nice long great head jobs.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
This lady has some incredible talent..never Have I seen someoen with this ability - any other ladies think they can do the same?

Ay hung dudes experience something like this?

This gal has MAD Skills!

Badongo free file hosting and image hosting

DAYUUUUM

She's incredible. I'm a firm believer in blowjobs. I've experienced this a few times, the first being in college. I almost lost my mind. I would love for it to happen again...like now! :biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
umm, she doesn't even have to push to get down her throat. That sepaerates the pros from pretenders. Shes not bad- but watching a thick hard one disappear is so hot.
Yeah, I think that's the thing. The guy in the vid didn't look that thick. I think that's why it popped down her throat like nothing.

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Somehow, that long snake looks like a little worm compared with that disgustingly overweight woman...

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, as amazing as the video was, I had a hard time seeing through the glare off her oiled up butt lol

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ok dudes all of you complaining that your wives and girlfriends can't take all of your meat. I suggest you get in a buddy in and let her watch you being deep throated. She will soon get thehang of it. It has worked on most of my gfriends. .

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok dudes all of you complaining that your wives and girlfriends can't take all of your meat. I suggest you get in a buddy in and let her watch you being deep throated. She will soon get thehang of it. It has worked on most of my gfriends. .

I like this idea!

You find someone that can deep throat, not just once or twice but, till you blow a load, you hang onto them, :wink:

Jimbopete1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She does have skills, no denying, but his wasn't very thick for how long it was. I'd like to see her versus Heather Brooke tho!!!