This is the part where I say hello ... "Hello."

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by VivaLaJen, Jul 19, 2007.

1. VivaLaJen

VivaLaJen New Member

Albums:
    I don't know where to start except to say how thankful I am to have found this community. The people I've spoken with in the chat room (save for one or two) have been very kind, very considerate and very well spoken.

The number one question I get is "what brings you here?" I suppose the guys that ask me this expect me to say something along the lines of "to service your big cock, your majesty." But honestly, I only came here because a good friend I love and trust referred me. He's said I'd enjoy the camraderie, the companionship, thet discussion, the community, the people, et al. And so far, he's been proven right. So thank you C.

I don't have issues with posting photos of myself on the gallery, but apparently that's not enough for a lot of people. They assume that since they're uploading dozens of dick shots, I should oblige them with a little T&A. To be honest, I don't really care to see what you have down there. Don't get me wrong. I'm sure I'd be impressed and awed and floored and all that jazz with any guy on here, but I didn't come here to ogle penii - in fact, I just explained why I came here.

Over time, if I feel comfortable enough with someone, I will video chat with them. I enjoy seeing the face of someone I'm talking with. It goes miles in terms of good conversation. ...so long as they don't enter into it with expectations of getting me to take my shirt off. It's not going to happen, boys.

To be honest, I look forward to posting a lot of the art I work on and getting feedback. So if you check my profile from time to time, chances are I'll have posted some new stuff. I do sell my works at galleries, so if you see anything you might like to purchase, let me know and I can send you a print.

And now the $64,000 question. Do I like big dicks? That's the typical followup to "what brings you here?" Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't. I do enjoy a large man. I can admit that. They are a turn on and I'll just leave it at that.

So, I look forward to following the discussion here, meeting new friends and enjoying life together. Ciao everybody.

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Welcome. Nice art, there. Your "740" pic makes me think of "That Girl" from TV. (Throw that hat in the air!). Anyway, good to have you.

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG! I hope you continue to enjoy it here.

4. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

What a well spoken and pretty young woman you are! :) Welcome!

...OB

5. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello VivaLaJen -- welcome! I'm fairly new myself but I already feel like I've been here a while. Your art is lovely, and it's nice to see a real face!!!!!!!!! (I'm sure you've noticed the lack of faces yourself)

I work in education, so I **CAN'T** show my face, but damn I'm going to have to work on that because it is soooooooooooo refreshing to see one!!!

Anyway, welcome aboard and definitely check out the "Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics" forum -- one of my fav places on the site. '-)

6. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the group. That was a lovely introduction. You sound like you will be a great addition to our group.

7. monstro

monstro New Member

Welcome!

8. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi Jen,welcome to LPSG.It's good to have you here.:cool: We much prefer real women with their shirts on,to fake women with stolen pics of women with their shirts off.

9. donkeydongle

donkeydongle New Member

Albums:
    Welcome Jen,
    I hope that you continue to enjoy your time here. You really are an incredible beauty, as evidenced in your photos. I really like your artwork as well.

10. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG - good to have you on board - and a good intro as well

11. cantona666

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the site!! Enjoy your stay..!!! ;-)

Draft saved Draft deleted