This is what made me into a cocksucker post your stories

IamNakedonmyknees

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I’ve been sucking cock behind my girlfriends back for nearly thirty years ever since some dirty old man caught me looking at his big cock and told me to get on my knees and suck him off. I couldn’t believe how much it turned me on to be used like some slut by an old man in public and he could see it and started calling me a filthy little cocksucking faggot. I was so turned on I shot my load all over the floor without even playing with myself and I stayed hard he laughed and said I think you’re going to sucking lots and lots of cocks now your a cocksucker aren’t you? Oh god no I like girls. Well you love cock more don’t you? No. No you don’t want to suck my cock then? I’m not sure. Ok no more for you. Ugh can’t I carry on for a while. Not unless you ask me nicely. Ugh ok please let me carry on. If you want to suck my big cock tell me that you are a cocksucking little faggot that loves sucking dirty old men off in public. No I can’t im not gay. No but now you’ve suck cock your a cocksucker for life. Oh god I can’t believe how much i loved having your cock in my mouth your right I want to suck your cock please let me. Ok but if I let you suck my big cock I want your name and address ok? Ugh why? So you will be my cock slave anytime I need you or I will visit your parents and tell them that you have been sucking old men off in public toilets. No please don’t just let me suck your cock this time only. Oh no no deal I’m going home. Oh no please don’t leave. Well tell me your name and address and what you are. Oh ok my name is Steve and I live and I’m a filthy little faggot that love’s sucking cock. Now that’s better open your mouth and do what you’re going to be doing for the rest of your life. Yes that’s it good boy suck that big cock oh yes you will be coming back here every day looking for cock won’t you cocksucker? I can’t understand why but It turns me on so much I think your right I won’t be able to resist coming here looking for men to suck. Yes that’s right now you’ve suck a real man’s cock your a cocksucker for life and you don’t even care that you are on your knees in a filthy public toilet sucking an old man’s dirty smelly old cock while being watched do you? Ugh what oh god no. Don’t stop it’s ok they can see your a cocksucker so carry on doing what you were born for I bet if you ask nicely they will let you suck their cocks as well. Oh god I’ve been caught sucking cock please don’t tell anyone. Oh if you want us to keep quiet you will have to suck all of us off as well. Oh god ok. I can see your going to busy here tonight sucking cock after cock like a dirty cocksucking faggot look at how much you love sucking my big cock you love it don’t you? Oh god yes it’s turning me on sucking you off in front of other men god I want more cock. That’s if good little cocksucker your going to make me cum oh god yes I’m cumming oh yes you like that don’t you look at him this is the first time he’s sucked cock and he’s swallowed all my cum and sucking me clean I think he wants more don’t you? Mmm yes please. I’m going home so enjoy yourself cocksucker I will be in touch. So there I was on my knees sucking old men off like some dirty little slut and I loved it I was now a cocksucker and I’ve sucked at least 500 cocks since then and I now want to fully submit to cock I want to be filmed sucking cock and have it posted online to expose me as the cocksucker I am.

IamNakedonmyknees

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I’ve been sucking cock behind my girlfriends back for nearly thirty years ever since some dirty old man caught me looking at his big cock and told me to get on my knees and suck him off. I couldn’t believe how much it turned me on to be used like some slut by an old man in public and he could see it and started calling me a filthy little cocksucking faggot. I was so turned on I shot my load all over the floor without even playing with myself and I stayed hard he laughed and said I think you’re going to sucking lots and lots of cocks now your a cocksucker aren’t you? Oh god no I like girls. Well you love cock more don’t you? No. No you don’t want to suck my cock then? I’m not sure. Ok no more for you. Ugh can’t I carry on for a while. Not unless you ask me nicely. Ugh ok please let me carry on. If you want to suck my big cock tell me that you are a cocksucking little faggot that loves sucking dirty old men off in public. No I can’t im not gay. No but now you’ve suck cock your a cocksucker for life. Oh god I can’t believe how much i loved having your cock in my mouth your right I want to suck your cock please let me. Ok but if I let you suck my big cock I want your name and address ok? Ugh why? So you will be my cock slave anytime I need you or I will visit your parents and tell them that you have been sucking old men off in public toilets. No please don’t just let me suck your cock this time only. Oh no no deal I’m going home. Oh no please don’t leave. Well tell me your name and address and what you are. Oh ok my name is Steve and I live and I’m a filthy little faggot that love’s sucking cock. Now that’s better open your mouth and do what you’re going to be doing for the rest of your life. Yes that’s it good boy suck that big cock oh yes you will be coming back here every day looking for cock won’t you cocksucker? I can’t understand why but It turns me on so much I think your right I won’t be able to resist coming here looking for men to suck. Yes that’s right now you’ve suck a real man’s cock your a cocksucker for life and you don’t even care that you are on your knees in a filthy public toilet sucking an old man’s dirty smelly old cock while being watched do you? Ugh what oh god no. Don’t stop it’s ok they can see your a cocksucker so carry on doing what you were born for I bet if you ask nicely they will let you suck their cocks as well. Oh god I’ve been caught sucking cock please don’t tell anyone. Oh if you want us to keep quiet you will have to suck all of us off as well. Oh god ok. I can see your going to busy here tonight sucking cock after cock like a dirty cocksucking faggot look at how much you love sucking my big cock you love it don’t you? Oh god yes it’s turning me on sucking you off in front of other men god I want more cock. That’s if good little cocksucker your going to make me cum oh god yes I’m cumming oh yes you like that don’t you look at him this is the first time he’s sucked cock and he’s swallowed all my cum and sucking me clean I think he wants more don’t you? Mmm yes please. I’m going home so enjoy yourself cocksucker I will be in touch. So there I was on my knees sucking old men off like some dirty little slut and I loved it I was now a cocksucker and I’ve sucked at least 500 cocks since then and I now want to fully submit to cock I want to be filmed sucking cock and have it posted online to expose me as the cocksucker I am.
Ahhh yes
I want to be a cocksucker, just like you

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Contrary to you, I love the power I get from it. I'm more aggressive than submissive, I like pushing a guy up against a wall or onto a bed, taking his cock out, and owning it with my mouth. Hearing him moan, feeling him shiver and spasm, smelling and tasting his cock and balls, and watching him go crazy while he's shooting his cum in me and everything around me makes me feel like "Yeah bitch, this is my cock"
This is so hot, Bro! It's hot when a guy works a load out of me against my will.

D

deleted142346

I was in a very clean bathroom in an office building basement next to a small, private museum. I was pissing at a urinal and behind me were the stalls. I heard a stall door squeak open and a dark, foreign student from a nearby university was looking at me hungrily. So I sauntered over to give him what he wanted. He took me in a couple of sucks and started moaning and I had to jump back because he shot arcs of cum at the pleasure of finally getting to suck a cock. I expected him to shove me out of the stall after that but he pulled me in and finished me off really nicely. Cocksuckers rule

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I no what you mean the first black cock i sucked addicted me to BBC now I can't quit. It's great . I will suck one anytime,anywhere now. I'm a proud f.. for black cock cum.
Same thing happened to me! Something about sucking black cock is addictive!

Reactions: Mister2101

twincam8888

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I posted something on Craig's List wanting a guy who had sent some masterbation vids to send me more. My post drew responses from other guys. We exchanged dick pics and suddenly things were set up for meetings with guys.

The first guy never showed up and I was kind of relieved but disappointed too.

I met with the next guy, we blew each other, I sucked cock for the first time and there was no doubt in my mind that I was going to finish him in my mouth and swallow his cum. I did and I loved it.

The next day I met up with a guy that only wanted a blow job, he even wanted me to keep my clothes on. I loved being used like that. His cock was so tasty and he came a lot. I swallowed it all which surprised, me being a rookie cock sucker. I guess I was officially bi after that weekend.

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
About 10 days ago I got the urge to act on my bi urges and reached out to a guy I have hooked up with a few times. He was available and I thoroughly enjoyed orally pleasuring him. He's very responsive and so it's nice to be able to know what he likes and do it. One thing he loves is to be fully engulfed and press my face down hard and feel his pubic hair against my face. We had a nice enjoyable session together.

The next morning I was taking a shower and replaying in my head the events of the previous evening. As I did so, I felt something stuck in my teeth and I was able to pull it out and it was a long, black curly, pubic hair. Instant turn on...

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 10 days ago I got the urge to act on my bi urges and reached out to a guy I have hooked up with a few times. He was available and I thoroughly enjoyed orally pleasuring him. He's very responsive and so it's nice to be able to know what he likes and do it. One thing he loves is to be fully engulfed and press my face down hard and feel his pubic hair against my face. We had a nice enjoyable session together.

The next morning I was taking a shower and replaying in my head the events of the previous evening. As I did so, I felt something stuck in my teeth and I was able to pull it out and it was a long, black curly, pubic hair. Instant turn on...
Hot story

Reactions: samwood1000

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Actually, I just got back from seeing him again. I was in the mood and I emailed him a simple "any interest in meeting up?" He answered with "feel like coming over and sucking me off now?" That was exactly what I wanted to do so I replied "yes". "Come on over."

I jumped in the shower quick and headed over. I knocked on his back door but got no answer. The keys were hanging from the knob so I correctly assumed I was to let myself in. I entered and called out "hello". He emerged naked and greeted me and, following our usual custom, he lead me into his bedroom. He sat in the middle of the bed and leaned against the pillows propped against the headboad and spread his legs apart, his knees bent so his feet were flat on the bed. His dick is on the smaller side but perfectly proportioned for my purposes and I starred at it as I quickly stripped naked and moved in from the foot of the bed.

From past encounters I have learned what he likes for me to do and I did it. His body language signaled that he was enjoying the experience. As he began to thrust and moan it became clear that he was getting close and I did my best to get him there. He lifted his ass up high, let out a yell and clutched my head and pulled me in deep. As usual, his release was pretty modest but in no way unpleasant. I milked him until he could take no more and then stopped. "you good?" I asked and he replied "oh yeah, I'm good."

I got up and got dressed and he, still naked, walked me out.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a friendship with a guy that had a private gloryhole in his garden shed. He was a bisexual man that only had an interest in sucking cock which is why he had a gloryhole setup. I expressed an interest in using his gloryhole but was worried about the idea of blowing random guys. He assured me that his gloryhole were for guys that he knew personally and it was by invite only. Come to find out it was guys from the neighborhood that that presented as heterosexual as in they were married or in relationships with women. Some of the guys were guys from his job. He had worked out out where he could send a discrete group message with a code word to his buds to let them know his gloryhole would be open for the day. We worked things out where we were going to tag team a few guys at his gloryhole. He invited 5 guys to come at different times and we took turns. He noticed that the guys were moaning more when I would take over and a few guys came before he could even get a chance at them so we swapped where he would suck them first and I would work them over second and prepare for the inevitable load. After our day of fun he told me that he wanted me to come over more often and help him with his technique for which I gladly agreed. Later on he told me several of the guys sent a message telling him how great he had performed although they were unaware that it was tag team. The whole ordeal was very memorable to me because I recall the men moaning loudly and shaking the shed as their loads erupted from their cocks. The louder they moaned the more aggressive I became turned on which is when I truly learned that I had a gift for sucking cock and it was something that I enjoyed. My friend confided in me that he was only interested in sucking them but never would let them ejaculate in his mouth and he was rather paranoid about guys ejaculating quietly and it would cause him to gag. My belief is that if you are a truly dedicated to sucking cock and you trust the guys you are sucking then you should suck them until the last drop has left their cock which is what I've been doing for years and have never had an issue.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a friendship with a guy that had a private gloryhole in his garden shed. He was a bisexual man that only had an interest in sucking cock which is why he had a gloryhole setup. I expressed an interest in using his gloryhole but was worried about the idea of blowing random guys. He assured me that his gloryhole were for guys that he knew personally and it was by invite only. Come to find out it was guys from the neighborhood that that presented as heterosexual as in they were married or in relationships with women. Some of the guys were guys from his job. He had worked out out where he could send a discrete group message with a code word to his buds to let them know his gloryhole would be open for the day. We worked things out where we were going to tag team a few guys at his gloryhole. He invited 5 guys to come at different times and we took turns. He noticed that the guys were moaning more when I would take over and a few guys came before he could even get a chance at them so we swapped where he would suck them first and I would work them over second and prepare for the inevitable load. After our day of fun he told me that he wanted me to come over more often and help him with his technique for which I gladly agreed. Later on he told me several of the guys sent a message telling him how great he had performed although they were unaware that it was tag team. The whole ordeal was very memorable to me because I recall the men moaning loudly and shaking the shed as their loads erupted from their cocks. The louder they moaned the more aggressive I became turned on which is when I truly learned that I had a gift for sucking cock and it was something that I enjoyed. My friend confided in me that he was only interested in sucking them but never would let them ejaculate in his mouth and he was rather paranoid about guys ejaculating quietly and it would cause him to gag. My belief is that if you are a truly dedicated to sucking cock and you trust the guys you are sucking then you should suck them until the last drop has left their cock which is what I've been doing for years and have never had an issue.
I enjoyed reading this type of story, wish I'm nearby to get regular heads from you/your buddy. You're right about sucking guys all the way until his last drop. But, I think, it's also a big turn on watching the guy shooting his load, either aiming at your face/mouth or onto your bare chest.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I got very interested in bigger cocks. I found pictures and videos of them turned me on. I did some online video jacking with guys which got me to a point where I wanted to see one for real!

The opportunity came where I saw an ad from a gay couple looking for a "straight" guy to introduce him the M2M sex. One of them had a nice sized cock, so I decided to volunteer!

I didn't know how I would react to being in the presence of a real cock, but once I saw it get hard it was a natural instinct to want to put my lips around it. I have enjoyed taking a cock in my mouth ever since!

Jerry R

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was a guy a couple of years older than me who “talked me into” sucking his dick. It started off just like this. We were in the backyard and he was walking around naked from the waste down. While I was sitting on the steps of the deck he walked up and stood in front of me talking and drinking a beer. He said to me “You know you are going to suck it, right?”. I of course said no way but he just smirked. He placed his hand behind my head and guided it into my mouth. He casually fucked my face while he drank his beer and I drank precum. After a while he got more and more turned on and as young guys are didn’t last long but picked up the pace until he shot the first load of cum I ever swallowed while he just kept saying “drink me” over and over. I serviced him many times that summer. Every time he got a bit more forceful and more demeaning. By the end he would call me his cocksucker and faggot. In the end I was both for him.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was a guy a couple of years older than me who “talked me into” sucking his dick. It started off just like this. We were in the backyard and he was walking around naked from the waste down. While I was sitting on the steps of the deck he walked up and stood in front of me talking and drinking a beer. He said to me “You know you are going to suck it, right?”. I of course said no way but he just smirked. He placed his hand behind my head and guided it into my mouth. He casually fucked my face while he drank his beer and I drank precum. After a while he got more and more turned on and as young guys are didn’t last long but picked up the pace until he shot the first load of cum I ever swallowed while he just kept saying “drink me” over and over. I serviced him many times that summer. Every time he got a bit more forceful and more demeaning. By the end he would call me his cocksucker and faggot. In the end I was both for him.
Love to hear how you guys came to be in the backyard in the first place where he was walking around half naked.

Reactions: Blondeblowjob7

Jerry R

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love to hear how you guys came to be in the backyard in the first place where he was walking around half naked.
Well, full disclosure is he was my cousin by marriage. He came to stay at my house for a few weeks during the summer. We were left by ourselves frequently. He’s the one that decided to strip off and march around naked. For several days prior to this he was constantly walking up when I was sitting or kneeling so that his crotch was near my face. Guess he wanted to make sure he got what he wanted this day and did it naked.