This is what someone had to

Say on another adult site after viewing a pic of me...I made a joke about fangs and horns, never mentioned the devil or any religious stuff...

"I never considered you to be Satan or any worker of his, and since you brought up the fact that you don't have horns or fangs, etc. I will explain to you the reason I have you on my alert list.
In the bible, 2 Corinthians 11:12-15: "But what I am doing, I will continue to do, that I may cut off opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the matter about which they are boasting. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their deeds."
When you mention the name Satan, it immediately conjures up an image of evil, depravity, sorcery, and so on; but that is just a diversion to keep us from discovering Satan's most effective infernal scheme of disguising himself, and his servants, as Anti-Christs. Satan and his servants will NOT appear to the majority of the world or "Church" as angels of darkness, but they will appear as angels of light, inasmuch as they will tell the people what they want to hear. Satan and his servants will go as far as imitating our Anointed One (Christ) by means of counterfeit signs and wonders so they can effectively set themselves up as an attractive anti -- an attractive alternative -- to Christ. Or you could say it this way: So they can become an attractive, but false alternative to God Himself. As angels of light, Satan and his servants can go into the world, and "Church", and effectively deaden the voice of God within the hearts of those who have hardened their hearts toward the truth and accepted Satan's attractive alternative, but they do so to their own destruction.
So you see even though I know the truth, I can sill be my own undoing, with no one to blame but me. That's why I stay away from people like you. We all have our own opinions and this is my entitled opinon. I would appreciate that this conversation does not go into debate. That is not my purpose. Please forgive me if I have offended anyone. Peace ~ "

I don't know whether to be flattered or not. :) I do think however, there is no point in answering this post.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard it said that Satan can quote scripture for his own porpoises, though why marine mammals would want to listen to that gibberish I've not the slightest clue.

Right about one thing though, the bible is dangerous in the hands of the wrong person.

The meds....they're not working, Precious.:wtf1:

Thats what I'm thinking too, not enough sleep or something. Was an unusual outbreak from this person though. This would be in poor taste as a reply..something is a bit fragile there.

Attachments

Wow....what kind of pic did you post? :eek:

Just a face pic, I removed it from there. Don't want no devil worshippers lining up at my door. :)

Anyway, no more from me. Just thought I'd flick it here, since people seem more balanced....Ha........ha ....Ha.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay