This is what someone had to

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I couldn't make it past "I never considered you to be Satan..."
I hope you immediately put this guy on your "alert list".

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know whether to be flattered or not. :) I do think however, there is no point in answering this post.

aaawww V

just tell him yr an Aussie, and that will cover everything...ha

hes probably a NZ er..............anyway
we do breed em like that here, some escaped from the Uk to Aussie to here.......... jk

It was something totally out of character for this person, a long term member with a good reputation. I don't see many responses like that from anyone, to anyone, not publicly anyway. As I said it's an adult site, with adult happenings, chat etc. Fragile is something that keeps comming to mind.... There is not much I can do about it either way, cause when I read the bible passages.... it burned my eyes, it burned me eyes ...:)

Besides, the persons here don't mind the heat...:)

Last edited by a moderator:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tell that person that you think it's great that they are a believer, but isn't viewing NAKED PEOPLE immodest? :33:

And you'd like to discuss it more but right now you need to go make a burnt offering... :biggrin:

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would appreciate that this conversation does not go into debate. That is not my purpose. Please forgive me if I have offended anyone. Peace ~ "

satanic being itself, in a newly found calling, it was tempting you to 'place it in debate'

a simple version of an extreme attention seeker .. perhaps.

I would appreciate that this conversation does not go into debate. That is not my purpose. Please forgive me if I have offended anyone. Peace ~ "

satanic being itself, in a newly found calling, it was tempting you to 'place it in debate'

a simple version of an extreme attention seeker .. perhaps.

It was tempting to answer, and I did, shortly after I first posted here. I said that "I have never converted anyone to Satanism, nor Christianity. I am actually a very spiritual person, yet not in the church or religious sense, but, it does not stop me from posessing a wicked sense of humour, or enjoying life" I would post the thread from there but it is too much mucking about.

What does concern me a little, then, is no-one from there questioned the strangeness of it. My best guess's are, either they are afraid too, or where taken aback as well. Now, a day or so later, it's old news.

Last edited by a moderator:

If i said you are a handsome devil would you hold it against me?

It's just a disguise. If you are into big tongues, large horns, cloven feet and kinky stuff. Yeah, ok :)

So true - I think if all gays really do go to hell, we'll just turn it into a sauna.
Sorry no water for steam allowed. Thems the rules. Just brimstone and bare arses. It's getting tougher you know, to find stuff that at leasts causes a bit of discomfort since being kinky became all the rage.. sheeesh.

I think Lafayette looks after the pitchfork section these days...sorry Ron, Ron Hubbard. We call him Laff cause he enjoys his work so much. Bit of a hero around hell, ended up there cause he started that fucking weirdo place. We get a lot of business from them. :)