This is why I don't have a board of my own.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As with most of your posts... I must say the mind reels; I may have to sleep with the lights on tonight and repent.

Put the lights OFF and don't repent. The posts will then start to make sense. The problem is once Hick's posts start to make sense you are Fucked :wink:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well... I was just reading some crazy persons rant in another thread and I think the beauty of LPSG is that the medicated and insane can coexist as long as they don't cross the the lines of the Terms Of Service. Too bad life is not this easy... or is it?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hickster--

If I were banned from your board, I would breakout and eat every one of your tomato sandwiches in your fridge. And I would steal all of the barbecue you have and give it to the poor. :smile:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Hickster--

If I were banned from your board, I would breakout and eat every one of your tomato sandwiches in your fridge. And I would steal all of the barbecue you have and give it to the poor. :smile:
You would not be banned, and together we would take all my barbecue down to the homeless shelter and feed everybody. And I would give you a tomato sandwich. As many as you want.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So ban me fucker. I'll take my 19 friends and start my own alt.hick.org and put you out of business!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You would not be banned, and together we would take all my barbecue down to the homeless shelter and feed everybody. And I would give you a tomato sandwich. As many as you want.

I bet everyone is envious now. :smile:

(I have a tomato sandwich and two platters o' smoked ribs and pork shoulder.)

:frown1:I know that I am going to get banned for sure. :frown1: