This is why I like LPSG

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(I've been in a threadbumping mood recently)

id bump assess with you anytime jj ..
penetration maybe no, only cos have given it up haha

oldbrownshoe52

Sexy Member
Media
I don't remember how I first came upon the forum; I think possibly Google. I enjoy it very much though, come on just about everyday since i joined.

Note to self: Not everyone in the "real world" is as liberated as the community here!

I would have to agree with this, though there are exceptions. It's a cool community.

mikebm4wm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't even remember HOW I stumbled across LPSG but it REALLY opened my eyes! I work in an environment where I come in contact with the public from all over and before LPSG I NEVER noticed what was 'hidden in plain sight' LOL...bulges,VDL-VPL, were/are EVERYWHERE..now its hard NOT to check out others....but this site has given me some great friends...true male-bonding and openess to express things without judgement...even had passengers and co-workers that knew me from here and its made us instant friends...so yes you get ALL the eye-candy and wank-bank material you could possibly handle on here but if you stay a while LPSG gives you so much more and that's why I like LPSG !!!

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
For me LPSG has been positive experience! I made a few friends on here and met a one great guy in person from here. I have to say it's been great to read some of the experiences guys have and can relate to them. I think the mix of topics has been nice. I can page though the mix and find something interesting to read and post a few comments myself. It's also been fun posting some of my own pictures. I also learned some things about my own body which is always cool!

Keep up the good work, and thanks to all those monitors working in the background that help keep things under control

Thanks LPSG!

Last edited:

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I found this site when I started doing PE. I was curious to see what larger than average (lta) had to put up with that they needed support. I was born with a deformed penis (small with hypospadia). I had been humiliated for many years due to my penis. I was active in sports so open showers were normal. The teasing was relentless though.
Here I have found a comradary that has been warming and accepting. I am now 62 and still do PE. My little guy is not as small as before. I'm not in the upper range of average and after 37 years of marriage finally able to make my dear wife moan and orgasm. The men and women here have been nothing short of wonderful for me in my ongoing efforts to feel like a man. I still have to sit to pee, but that is something I just have to get used too. Thanks LPSG.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well the obvious...eye candy :)

Before joining (2009 I think) I didn't even know guys jerked off on webcams. I have learned a lot about men and how they think, some of this information has been great and some rather scary. But overall I feel like I learn something new every time I read the forums. I have developed a great appreciation for foreskin (fetish?) :) Just learning new things and meeting cool people have made me stay.

Reactions: lapdog2001

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've met some really nice people here, and its great that I can actually talk about sexual things with other people without it needing to be a situation where someone expects me to perform or I'm scandalizing everyone for saying something of a sexual nature.

Hot pics, too, hehe

3dwhite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well the obvious...eye candy :)

Before joining (2009 I think) I didn't even know guys jerked off on webcams. I have learned a lot about men and how they think, some of this information has been great and some rather scary. But overall I feel like I learn something new every time I read the forums. I have developed a great appreciation for foreskin (fetish?) :) Just learning new things and meeting cool people have made me stay.
Well as thanks, you should show us guys those puppies in your profile pic!

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This site has opened my eyes to so much. It really helped me to finally admit I was gay and gave me lots of tips. I can say for certain if it wasn't for this site I don't think I would have ever bottomed. But the tips given here helped me change my mind. I owe a lot to this site for helping me discover my sexuality more.

Reactions: Exbiker and Oxnard

LPSG was a big increase in my self esteem and made me an even more open-minded person.

I can say that some of the best compliments that i received in my life were from LPSG ;)