This is why you don't send cock photos

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't take a lot of dick pics and got over the whole idea of sending them on a text really early on in the technology.

Anyway, here is the situation that evolved today - and is going to evolve further here shortly.

I am dating the manager at an entertainment complex that I have an interest in. She's actually asked for a photo a couple of times when we have been apart for a bit and she is feeling flirty. I haven't done it mainly because she lets her 12 year old use her phone all the time and I wasn't up for a mistake.

So, earlier today she sent me a series of messages and then told me that she was at work, so we didn't have to worry about her daughter so I should send her something if she sent me a pic, too.

So I waited a bit and then did it. I didn't take a new pic, just sent the shadowy one from my gallery.

As luck would have it, she had given her phone to a coworker to update the bar's facebook page and, as you would guess, the nosy bitch was holding the phone when the message came in.

My girlfriend called and said "You can't be pissed at me, but Mandy saw that picture. You know I would never do that on purpose."

One of the reasons that she wouldn't do that is Mandy is a slut. Period. Watching her go from one guy to the next is like watching a trapeze act at a circus. The girl has dick on the brain (and six kids by six guys).

So, now I obviously have to bang Mandy ...

No - lol,

But I do have to go in tonight and I am going to see both of them. My girlfriend already feels bad, so I am not going to lecture her that I was probably right on this subject. I really am not looking forward to seeing the other girl. She is hard for me to be around to begin with, primarily because she is so crude and everything is an innuendo. This little episode is going to make tonight weird.

It is but everyone has their own opinion. I get the bs. My wife's friends have seen my best cock pics on accident. Definitey gets weird

Pretend like it never happened, if pushed about it then just act like you don't care. Assert that if she did see it and wants to talk about it then, be frank, say that it isn't any of her business and that it wasn't your intention for anyone but your girlfriend to see it.

It is only as awkward as you make it. The way you choose to handle it : you'll either off as a level-headed dude or as an attention whore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
6 kids by 6 guys, what would you call it/her? The village trampoline sounds good to me.

I'd call her a mother. And that's it.

I wonder how many male members here have several kids by several women. And how many have several kids they don't even know about.

They're not sluts either.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m sorry your slutty behaviour got you in trouble, but that’s the price you pay. *shrug*

Ok, I was being facetious. Knowing the whole story changes my perception of why you sent the pic and how the fall-out occurred. But I mean, we could armchair quarterback your situation to death and tell you:

1. Sending a dick pic to a shared phone (especially one with a child) is a hella dumb idea, in fact what happened might be best case scenario
2. How the hell do you know that this wasn’t the plan all the way along? I mean, you’re not married to this woman. How much can you really trust her with your dick pics?
3. Why you posting this anyway? Secretly bragging that your massive piece is making the rounds?

I don’t believe any of the above to be true, btw. But I also don’t like seeing a woman, any woman, being called a slut. There is no such thing. There are women who make poor choices. There are women who are open sexually. There are women for whom birth control just never seems to work and seem to catch pregnant at the drop of a hat. There are women who act sexually to hide painful pasts. There are women who love being mothers; there are women who don’t and have kids anyway. The list is infinite.

The point is, the “woman” saw your dick and might razz you about. Put on your big boy pants, say ‘oops’ take your lumps and don’t call a woman a slut with your inside voice or your outside voice.

Thank you for listening to my 2 cents. :D

One of the reasons that she wouldn't do that is Mandy is a slut. Period. Watching her go from one guy to the next is like watching a trapeze act at a circus. The girl has dick on the brain (and six kids by six guys).
Actually, I would say that a woman who has six kids, and works, and still has a social life and a sex life, is pretty impressive. I would admire her energy, drive, and optimism.

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd call her a mother. And that's it.

I wonder how many male members here have several kids by several women. And how many have several kids they don't even know about.

They're not sluts either.
Spot on, ma'am. It is a crying shame that a male slut is lauded, but a female slut is shamed. She may not make good choices in life, or maybe she is doing exactly what she wants. The point is that men are exactly the same, but they are more apt to skip out on the kids.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I would say that a woman who has six kids, and works, and still has a social life and a sex life, is pretty impressive. I would admire her energy, drive, and optimism.

If she showed up to work regularly, on time or had custody of her kids, maybe...

The woman is a train wreck and has the sores to prove it.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If she showed up to work regularly, on time or had custody of her kids, maybe...

So let's all just jump on the train and shit all over her.

This woman may have made a few bad choices in her life. I'd say your choice to go online and shit all over her for seeing your dick when you knew it was a shared phone in the first place was a shitty one as well.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So let's all just jump on the train and shit all over her.

This woman may have made a few bad choices in her life. I'd say your choice to go online and shit all over her for seeing your dick when you knew it was a shared phone in the first place was a shitty one as well.

I think you are commenting generically in a situation that I know specifically. You are also probably assuming I haven't and don't help her all the time.

For what it is worth, I didn't run into tonight. My girlfriend told her off for opening the message. It did not just pop open. She also told her she never wanted to hear another word about it.

Like I said, it wasn't something I was dying to do. The possibility it would end up embarrassing was the main one.

I shouldn't have used that word here, but honestly she admits to the title. There is aot behind it and, yes, what I know is pretty sad.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's bad on both sexes to honestly have 6 kids by six different partners Male or Female. Both sexes would have to learn how to control their urges(here's a hint- it's not hard it's simply mind over matter and keep your pants on). Alot of people don't think about it, but every time you fuck(penis in vagina) there is a chance you could become parents. You have to think about the consequences and say am I ready to be a parent with this partner? I know I know it's getting heavy, but that's the reality of the situation.......

Reactions: Gj816 and twoton

So, now I obviously have to bang Mandy ...

No - lol,

this made me giggle.

It sounds like your lady has a handle on things. Be thankful you don't all work in the same building, could always be worse. Itl be an awkward meeting, but yowl get through it, something tells me your sig other will silence her if she's the style of girl that blabs and it will all blow over. Though definitely tell the story of your awkward get together, it should make for an entertaining read.

Reactions: 286798 and rope9839

Oh, I see. So she's only slightly more of a responsible adult than the various absent fathers then?
And you are the kind of person who feels shit enough about yourself that you need to kick someone else when they're down, and somehow imagine that denigrating someone else scores you points and makes you magically better or superior.

lksbigone

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I think it's bad on both sexes to honestly have 6 kids by six different partners Male or Female. Both sexes would have to learn how to control their urges(here's a hint- it's not hard it's simply mind over matter and keep your pants on). Alot of people don't think about it, but every time you fuck(penis in vagina) there is a chance you could become parents. You have to think about the consequences and say am I ready to be a parent with this partner? I know I know it's getting heavy, but that's the reality of the situation.......
In other words: stupid and irresponsible, regardless whether male or female!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think you are commenting generically in a situation that I know specifically. You are also probably assuming I haven't and don't help her all the time.

For what it is worth, I didn't run into tonight. My girlfriend told her off for opening the message. It did not just pop open. She also told her she never wanted to hear another word about it.

Like I said, it wasn't something I was dying to do. The possibility it would end up embarrassing was the main one.

I shouldn't have used that word here, but honestly she admits to the title. There is aot behind it and, yes, what I know is pretty sad.

I had all that in mind when posting. My first post was very simplified for a reason. When people continued to defend your use of that word I chose to elaborate more.

@LaFemme had some seriously spot on points as well. @swoon too.

I know I don't know this woman. None of us other than you do. You decided to describe her as unpleasantly as possible for whatever reason, and I simply found it distasteful.

Tis all. Happy hump day.

Ahhh the double standard. You wield your big massive sex destroyer throughout the galaxy and your a stud, but a women who gets impregnated 6 times is a "slut".

You can call you a "slut", I can call me a "slut" or a women can refer to herself as a slut. You can't call other people "slut", its just not nice.

Note to self, third person injected cock worship war stories are probably OK, but I would advise against calling women (outside of chat rooms with internet women aka: some middle aged guy playing the fem who's cam never works and even some of them may not like being called a slut) at a random a "slut" or any of the other colorful vernacular unless you want incur a serious amount of blow back or catching shit.

All of your war stories begin or end with glorified cock worship or some form of small dick humiliation, shit gets kind of old.

Recommend you exert your energy in the Stories section or maybe Literotica, your skilled penmanship maybe more appreciated.

Wait don't type it yet, I'll do it for you so you won't get banned - "shut up baby dick, your just jealous because your cock isn't huge and manly like mine"

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Ahhh the double standard. You wield your big massive sex destroyer throughout the galaxy and your a stud, but a women who gets impregnated 6 times is a "slut".

You can call you a "slut", I can call me a "slut" or a women can refer to herself as a slut. You can't call other people "slut", its just not nice.

Note to self, third person injected cock worship war stories are probably OK, but I would advise against calling women (outside of chat rooms with internet women aka: some middle aged guy playing the fem who's cam never works and even some of them may not like being called a slut) at a random a "slut" or any of the other colorful vernacular unless you want incur a serious amount of blow back or catching shit.

All of your war stories begin or end with glorified cock worship or some form of small dick humiliation, shit gets kind of old.

Recommend you exert your energy in the Stories section or maybe Literotica, your skilled penmanship maybe more appreciated.

Wait don't type it yet, I'll do it for you so you won't get banned - "shut up baby dick, your just jealous because your cock isn't huge and manly like mine"
dude i don't know where to start on this one