Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You know.. I wonder how many women have sent nudes to have them uploaded online without their consent. I wonder how many women get bombarded with dick pics they didn't even ask to see. I'm not talking about this website either.

This fucking thread :rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::mad:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Crikey. If you are that fn old then perhaps you should have had more common sense. You seem to have been aware of this kind of technology for quite a few years. It does make me wonder what this thread is really about.

Come on. I said up front that I was over the whole idea early on when camera phones came out - for all the reasons listed above by another poster and the reasons I mentioned already in this thread myself. I knew it could lead to embarassment. The woman I am dating is a lot younger than me. She has a different view of the technology and, as I am pointing out, sexting is something she initiated. Up until this point I had avoided it every time the idea of sending a pic came up. Of course, when I did finally do it, it turned out to be just as embarrassing as I thought it could be - mainly for her. She is not a girl that has been living our relationship out online or even really discussing it at work. It was bad luck that she handed the phone over right at that moment. I was kind of bull crap that the other woman thought it was OK to open messages and look at their content. She was asked to post a message on the business's facebook page, not rifle through unread messages and see what was in there.

The whole point of the thread was to tell the story of making this mistake and that it actually may turn out to be embarrassing, rather than something erotic and anything of the kind.

Look at the title of the thread - You don't send cock photos because once you do, you have know idea what is going to happen or if it will have the "intended" result. The whole premise of the thread was that this was a mistake. I cannot fathom why the whole group of you are trying to interpret it in some other way.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know.. I wonder how many women have sent nudes to have them uploaded online without their consent. I wonder how many women get bombarded with dick pics they didn't even ask to see. I'm not talking about this website either.

This fucking thread :rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::mad:

I would guess most of the wife and girlfriend photos on this site were uploaded and shared without the subject's permission. You'll note that, even though I mention that my girlfriend has sent me photos, they aren't anywhere to be found on my galleries are anywhere else. She trusted me with those, just like I was trusting her. This didn't happen intentionally, but we both agree we were being a bit reckless.

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn!!! Bang my wife too...
I don't take a lot of dick pics and got over the whole idea of sending them on a text really early on in the technology.

Anyway, here is the situation that evolved today - and is going to evolve further here shortly.

I am dating the manager at an entertainment complex that I have an interest in. She's actually asked for a photo a couple of times when we have been apart for a bit and she is feeling flirty. I haven't done it mainly because she lets her 12 year old use her phone all the time and I wasn't up for a mistake.

So, earlier today she sent me a series of messages and then told me that she was at work, so we didn't have to worry about her daughter so I should send her something if she sent me a pic, too.

So I waited a bit and then did it. I didn't take a new pic, just sent the shadowy one from my gallery.

As luck would have it, she had given her phone to a coworker to update the bar's facebook page and, as you would guess, the nosy bitch was holding the phone when the message came in.

My girlfriend called and said "You can't be pissed at me, but Mandy saw that picture. You know I would never do that on purpose."

One of the reasons that she wouldn't do that is Mandy is a slut. Period. Watching her go from one guy to the next is like watching a trapeze act at a circus. The girl has dick on the brain (and six kids by six guys).

So, now I obviously have to bang Mandy ...

No - lol,

But I do have to go in tonight and I am going to see both of them. My girlfriend already feels bad, so I am not going to lecture her that I was probably right on this subject. I really am not looking forward to seeing the other girl. She is hard for me to be around to begin with, primarily because she is so crude and everything is an innuendo. This little episode is going to make tonight weird.

Where does this story include cock worship? GF asked me too send a pic. "You show me yours, I'll show you mine." She knew I hadn't want to for the reason I mentioned. She is every bit as embarrassed as I am. Save you energy for a guy that has 12 galleries of 20 photos. I have been on every version of this site since it started as a joke in Maxim magazine. You are not the first guy to embellish one of my posts with thoughts, motivations and fantasies that you have inserted in between the lines of what was actually said.

Happy to hear you're a founding father of this entertaining site. However big comma that in no way means very little if anything to to a flaming asshole like me.

Step out of your own skin, go back and read your history, previous posts, etc and read as a disinterested person then see or imagine how you come across. Would you like me to scroll back through and start posting links of all your "embellishments"? I would rather not because I have a real life beyond spending all my time bullshitting with egos that are extremely more inflated than their appendages.

You have a big cock, don't expect every average size or smaller dude or women (not even the promiscuous ones) to bow down and worship your exalted cock.

You're in your 50s like me act like.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on you Guys, women are super horny all the time , you know that. It's women , who crave dick pics to get off. We just provide them to them. LoL the bigger the cock in the pic the better a woman will get off. That much is a given. Women will form a line to worship the cock in the pic.

I'M JOKING OBVIOUSLY. dick pics guys never do that , unless when asked.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would guess most of the wife and girlfriend photos on this site were uploaded and shared without the subject's permission. You'll note that, even though I mention that my girlfriend has sent me photos, they aren't anywhere to be found on my galleries are anywhere else. She trusted me with those, just like I was trusting her. This didn't happen intentionally, but we both agree we were being a bit reckless.

*FACEPALM *

Yeah. That shit pisses in my cereal every time I think about it. That's my whole point. You knew the risks. You took them. The unwanted circumstance ended up happening.

Yet, for some reason, you chose to shame this woman in an exaggerated way. You didn't have to call her a slut and bring her kids into it. Yet you did. And now you're downplaying it and trying to come off like you really wanted to give some kind of public service announcement about having people seeing your dick pics. Yeah. It's 2017. We're aware of the risks. You're not preaching to adolescent children here.

Don't sweat it. An ex showed my cock pics to her mum!!

lol I can' even imagine why a woman would do that.. but that' probably because my family is the polar opposite. we don't really ever discuss sex. everyone is different I suppose!

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ive had cock pic shared by girlfriends with their friends at the same place I work, as well as an ex sharing them online thinking to shame me . . . both times I ignored it, and nothing came of it, but a few passing glances . . . Ive never been able to hide the fact that I'm packing so its not that big of a deal . . . Ignore it and it will pass . . .

JPoster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How has this thread gone from a cautionary tale of the downside of dick pics to the motherhood status, and sexual practices of third parties?

Just remember that it’s your dick, and whether you want its smiling face plastered all over the internet along with your name, is up to you. You are the only one responsible for uploading it.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

yours smiles? mine sorta has this look that says,, meh

How has this thread gone from a cautionary tale of the downside of dick pics to the motherhood status, and sexual practices of third parties?

Just remember that it’s your dick, and whether you want its smiling face plastered all over the internet along with your name, is up to you. You are the only one responsible for uploading it.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So let's all just jump on the train and shit all over her.

:D
Reminds me of a story my grandfather used to tell. When he was in the Army, he spent a lot of time moving around France by troop train. I think each boxcar held 18 men or 6 horses. And no comfort facilities. And intestinal discomforts were fairly common.

If a guy had to go while the train was moving, he'd climb outside the car, hang on the end, drop trou, and let it fly.

Which rankled the guys in the car behind quite more than just a little bit, because the boxcars had gaps between the slats.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
to be honest .....i have seen way more rediculas post in the site.....not sure why I'm giving this one so much shit

oh yeah remember....tight and juicy and sixinchcock are my internet friends

and so when they bite ....i bite....i kinda wolf packy like that

anyways.....i think this is a fiction story

first of all OP girl.....is begging for a dick pick.....very uncommon for women to beg for a dick pic

op refuses to send dick pic previously....most guys....especially on this site....LOVE to send dic picks....un common again

enter a mom who is less concern for what her daughter sees than the boyfriend....again uncommon

girlfriend lends phone at exact moment penis pic comes in......pretty low odds of that happening

the "slut".....finds pics.....now mine you....how many people do you know with six kids.....rare......how many have six different dads.....not one guy ever "struck twice so to speak"....not six kids with 4 dads.....nope six for six....pretty uncommon

now op is mad someone saw his dick....even though he puts dick on open forum ....now he suddenly gets shy around someone who has.....well seen alot of dicks

one uncommon occurrence is just that....but when you add them all up the likelihood this story is real goes way down hill....

not saying can't happen but....

Reactions: 950483