This Is Your Chance To Let Onlyfans Performers Know Your Thoughts

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Also, if you have any advice for performers post it here.

Here is my advice.
To any performer reading this.
I know it can be upsetting, frustrating and maddening to see some of the things posted on LPSG. I know it can be very hard to keep your cool. I know your reaction may be to threaten to sue or straight up threaten users. Please please please listen to this advice. Don't do that. Your best option is always to content me first. If you want to post a reply never attack someone for posting a lie or posting your content. If you attack someone you will just make things worse. Instead try to make them understand your position and why you are upset, bothered and hurt by what was posted.

If they post your content.
Instead of saying.... I'm going to fuckin sue you asshole.
Say something like... This is the content that I produced for my private fans. This is how I make a living. I understand you want to see it or share it but when you do that you really hurt and impact my ability to make a living. I hope you can understand that.

If they post that you are a scam and your onlyfans is garbage...
Instead of saying.... you lying cheap bastard.
Say something like... I'm sorry you feel that way. I work very hard on my onlyfans and I take great pride in trying to provide the best possible product for my fans. If you could give me some feedback on how I can meet your expectations in the future that would be great.

LPSG is one of the top 5 referring sites to Onlyfans. That means a lot of LPSG users are spending money on Onlyfans. Mishandling a situation on LPSG could cost a performer thousands in sales. Likewise handling a situation properly could result in a huge boost in sales. Most discount this they think LPSG is only freeloaders. They don't know how valuable the LPSG community is and they also don't realize for every one person who posts there are 100 who are silent and are reading but not posting.

You don't ever win jumping into a thread about you and attacking the people in it. You will always cost yourself fans.

Be humble. Be real. Be honest and fans will stick up for you and the positivity will drown out all of the negativity.
I agree each can help the other ,some of the only fans “performers” see an opportunity to make some quick easy money and could care less about their fans.
Until recently I would NEVER join a only fans page, but Alex Jones comes across as a really cool guy , he’s pretty open about his life and seems like a nice guy.
There was a recent encounter with a OF performer, on a group that went bad, he threatened people eat, eventually he got that one shut down but 10 more pop up and are private , people share his stuff more than ever, he shot himself in the foot and turned everybody off.
He was playing to the gay crowd taking their money and insulting them at the same same.
Anyway thanks for letting me rant.

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thattattooguy - Excellent site. Professional. Responsive. And sexy AF. Well done. 10/10

lexnstuff - Scrappy content, but consistently hot. 8/10

justxvibing
- New, but very promising. Keep it up. 7/10

doctoroscar and davidprivate - Hard to find hotter guys, but teasing only gets you so far. You boys gotta kick it up. 5/10
One of those performers ,from the UK, were threatening and is only into for the money, he was so disrespectful to his “fan” the same people who pay for his lifestyle.
Karmas a bitch what goes around comes around , he should be much nicer

Reactions: Wiggs

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For anyone not understanding my “why are you talking to yourself” part, both accounts made on the same day with the same bday year in the user and the “fan” had a pic of Andreas as him but now changed it after my comment. Anyway if this isn’t further reinforcing you guys to stay away from UK reality tv guys and those associated with them then whatever lol at the end of the day if you guys wanna use your money you can. I’m just advising you based on mine and others’ experience with these men and their OF manager.
He almost got away with it lol

cock searcher

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Y’all mad because a guy, who says he don’t show full nude, won’t show full nude lol. You subscribe and then think you own him and deserve the D. Then you call him a scam or POS lol. Get a life, they owe you NOTHING!
Correction we owe them nothing..

hoelynight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is exactly what I’ve been saying. Where does this entitled attitude of these people come from. They are not entitled to money, they are not entitled to us to follow them lol.
They think because they’re hot and putting themselves out there then we should be grateful or something? Like ok thanks for showing off but if you’re gonna put basic stuff behind a second paywall then you can bore off lol

Reactions: Tommylpsg

remymafia847

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That person who said we mad just doesnt have a clue. They clearly felt a hit from one or multiple posts on here. If you are paying for something and not getting what you are paying for then it's a fraudulent purchase. So ifnsome of yall are mad that's your right. If you call a person who is running game a scammer then what's the issue? That would be a scammer.

Conzo0311

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
That person who said we mad just doesnt have a clue. They clearly felt a hit from one or multiple posts on here. If you are paying for something and not getting what you are paying for then it's a fraudulent purchase. So ifnsome of yall are mad that's your right. If you call a person who is running game a scammer then what's the issue? That would be a scammer.

If you got bad service anywhere else, voiced your opinion, and got told "you mad" you'd tell everyone you knew that that place was shit. And that place wouldn't be open very much longer. Running a page is like running any other business. We have something to sell and a platform to do it. We have to market ourselves and keep the customers happy. Sadly Im about to make a sweeping statement when I say this and I try to avoid doing that: A lot of the more attractive accounts don't understand what they're doing wrong, they think they can treat people like lesser and still make all the money in the world because they deserve it

remymafia847

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you got bad service anywhere else, voiced your opinion, and got told "you mad" you'd tell everyone you knew that that place was shit. And that place wouldn't be open very much longer. Running a page is like running any other business. We have something to sell and a platform to do it. We have to market ourselves and keep the customers happy. Sadly Im about to make a sweeping statement when I say this and I try to avoid doing that: A lot of the more attractive accounts don't understand what they're doing wrong, they think they can treat people like lesser and still make all the money in the world because they deserve it
I 100% agree. I ain't tryna take money out of anyone's mouth but shit we have to call out the scam artists and praise the ones who are actually putting an effort into making ALL their fans happy. If the truth hurts the they should change the narrative

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well Hi!

I’ve tried marketing myself here a few times. I did a free offer and it was a success and am always willing to answer any questions, either about me and my content or OnlyFans in general.

As a performer, it’s tough to stay motivated when few subscribers interact with you. I have a few exceptional subscribers, but it’s really discouraging when you put in the extra effort to try and interact with subscribers that are silent. To each their own, I’m ‘performing’ for them too, but a little goes a long way in my mind. That being said, I’m currently not posting every day, so made my page the cheapest it can be without having to make it free; you’d have access to all my older, full length stuff for a measly sum (4.99 is the lowest it can go before it’s required to be free), but anything new is a little extra for the full length vids, which I think is a fair way to use the pay-to-view feature if posting every day is impossible. I call it my covid special. but I think that’s a technique I’d like to keep using.

Nothing more to add, just wanted to pop my head in and offer my (not so) vast onlyfans ‘expertise’. And a little shameless self promo. Same username on OF!

Aaron xx
(Aaronthekayaker)
Do you fuck on your OF content?

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is some advice I gave a performer today.

You can't fight with fans or argue with them. The key is to empathize and try to put yourself in their shoes. If someone says your onlyfans is shit remember that is their opinion. They spent their hard-earned money to see you and now they are disappointed. It is their right to feel that way. If you dispute that you are going to put them on the defensive.

Instead, I suggest a reply like this
"It is very disappointing to hear you guys think my onlyfans is a ripoff. I thought I was putting out decent value. I'm still learning and I want to get better. Do you guys have any suggestions on what I could do to improve? Keep in mind my limits are x y z."

Something like that immediately diffuses the situation. You are being human and you are acknowledging their opinion and allowing them to own that opinion. Challenging them doesn't work. Ever.

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do not. I’m a solo act. #RuralLife haha but I still try and make it more interesting than a simple jerk video. Granted, some of them are. But I also bring a human aspect to other ones. I won’t appeal to all obviously and I’m not going to try. That’s an impossible mission.

But there’s also another thread in the review section that answers all of those sorts of questions. What you’ll see and not see with a few teaser pics. The link is below.

Aaron Williamson / Aaronthekayaker Onlyfans Review
Ah no worries. Thanks for letting me know. As they say, every pot has a lid. For me I like variety, just wanking does little for me unfortunately. Thanks again for your honesty.

Conzo0311

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey guys, I need some advice and I want your opinion on it since this is a great place to speak your mind. I started an onlyfans to raise money for a charity I worked for but had to leave due to my moral compos and a situation I wasn't okay with. Now I save the money to start my own animal sanctuary in Scotland, but I'm just saving it for now. I've made my OF free for resubscription during these hard times but I want to do more, some people are struggling and my subscribers are some of the best friends I've ever made. If I gave out the money I earn for the first week of the month in random giveaways would that just be more trouble then its worth without being a good idea? Would that cause a divide between the people who didn't get any money and me? It would be like 5 giveaways of 100 dollars each which isn't a lot but it's something. Would love some feedback

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, I need some advice and I want your opinion on it since this is a great place to speak your mind. I started an onlyfans to raise money for a charity I worked for but had to leave due to my moral compos and a situation I wasn't okay with. Now I save the money to start my own animal sanctuary in Scotland, but I'm just saving it for now. I've made my OF free for resubscription during these hard times but I want to do more, some people are struggling and my subscribers are some of the best friends I've ever made. If I gave out the money I earn for the first week of the month in random giveaways would that just be more trouble then its worth without being a good idea? Would that cause a divide between the people who didn't get any money and me? It would be like 5 giveaways of 100 dollars each which isn't a lot but it's something. Would love some feedback
No. Don’t do give aways. If you want to do something good with your money donate it to a charity. A local food bank or local hospice or hospital or something like that.

Here is some advice I gave a performer today.

You can't fight with fans or argue with them. The key is to empathize and try to put yourself in their shoes. If someone says your onlyfans is shit remember that is their opinion. They spent their hard-earned money to see you and now they are disappointed. It is their right to feel that way. If you dispute that you are going to put them on the defensive.

Instead, I suggest a reply like this
"It is very disappointing to hear you guys think my onlyfans is a ripoff. I thought I was putting out decent value. I'm still learning and I want to get better. Do you guys have any suggestions on what I could do to improve? Keep in mind my limits are x y z."

Something like that immediately diffuses the situation. You are being human and you are acknowledging their opinion and allowing them to own that opinion. Challenging them doesn't work. Ever.
:emoji_thumbsup:

focus0t

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

save your money. OnlyFans is a choice-both for the performer and the subscriber. If someone has subscribed to your page it means they've already deemed your fee discretionary. Don't feel bad. Save your money-especially since OF income can fluctuate. Don't feel bad about earning money.

Conzo0311

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
save your money. OnlyFans is a choice-both for the performer and the subscriber. If someone has subscribed to your page it means they've already deemed your fee discretionary. Don't feel bad. Save your money-especially since OF income can fluctuate. Don't feel bad about earning money.

Good advice man, but I still feel like I should be doing more with this money than just saving it to start my own since that might take up to 5 years. Ima have them choose a category of charity, then whatever money they choose to give I'll match myself. This way I don't get swindled and still give back somehow.

I think you're one of my subs right? Are you enjoying it so far? Anything you'd like to see more of?

tae7618

Loved Member
Media
One thing I've rarely seen done is an OnlyFans performer come join in the thread and engage with the users and ask what they'd like to see more of. Or offer out 10 LPSG free memberships for feedback. It's unfortunate but performers don't see LPSG users as potential clients. They don't realize just how much LPSG users spend on OnlyFans.
Your so right

A-1

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your so right
Nick Bayne does exactly that, tae7618...he's the exception. His OF is awesome; loaded with solo and couples pics and videos, cum dripping closeups and stills. I recently joined both. Not disappointed. He has made comments here on LPSG about him and Leo and the content on their OF.

Reactions: tae7618