This lad?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by sexyy1010, Jun 13, 2009.

1. sexyy1010

sexyy1010 New Member

Albums:
    I feel abit stupid asking for advice, but I struggle with what to do.

I know this lad, vaguely, we've spoken on a few occasions. He's really confident, typical of a straight lad. He's had girlfriends in the past but is currently single and says to everyone he is straight. But at my friends party not so long ago, he asked me to suck him off. I'm not out so I said no, thinking he was typically being a straight boy joking on. But since, I heard rumours he could be partial to men aswell, I think about him all the time. I want to try and see if he may be up for it. But im scared to ask, in case he tells people which would ruin my life at the moment. I need a subtle way of asking him, or just general advice, help?

#1 sexyy1010, Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  2. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well just trust your instincts. Just because someone doesn't date often doesn't mean they are gay...just play it as it comes and see what happens

3. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Your biggest problem is the fact that you're not out. I'm sure there are several implications to it, but honestly, give it a lot of thought; it's very liberating. Start small and tell one person that you trust a great deal. I find it's much easier to tell females than males.

Back to your story, was he drunk when he asked you this? I think it'd be more likely that he were serious if he was sober. The best thing you can do is give him subtle passes and watch for his reactions. An "accidental" touch here and there and if he reacts positvely or at least not negatively, then up the ante. Make the passes less subtle. If he does happen to react negatively though, back off and forget him.

4. Ickday

Ickday Member

JUMP ON HIM

lol. What's the worst that could happen? :p

Go, 'Hey, I'll take you up on your offer now' jokingly and see what he says :]

5. laphiha

laphiha New Member

He just wants to get off. If he has a rep for kiising and telling don't do it otherwise go for it.

6. vibrator

vibrator New Member

Go with your gut. Did he seriously ask you? Or was he making a joke. Not being out makes things difficult. So you should do anything unless your sure of his intentions.

Draft saved Draft deleted