This little hard spot... (injury)

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by 32745, May 7, 2009.

1. 32745

32745 New Member

I seemed to have developed a small hard spot on the underside of my penis (mid shaft) while I was clamping. It's probably just under 1/8 of an inch big and I can move it around with the skin. It's not uncomfortable unless I rub it while I'm flaccid. And while I'm erect, I can't really notice it at all and there's no discomfort.

Has anyone else had this? How worried should I be? Will it eventually go away on its own? Should I massage it or apply a warm wrap to help it heal or anything? Do you think it's ok to continue PE?

2. laughatbig

laughatbig New Member

Albums:
    it sounds to me that you work up a ganglia which is a bundle of nerves or excess fat tissue.

3. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I think I got something similar, and I posted in a thread called hardening tissue. I am not sure if its the same thing but...
    Mine went away, but I stopped PE for a week. The spot only got hard or could be felt when I was erect. It was on the top side of my penis where the glans meets the shaft.
    But Like I said, it went away and has not come back since. My problem was I think I went overboard with the jelqing, or stretching. I upped something in my routine that week. Now I cut back and use a less is more approach.

I also used a massager on it during the rest period. That might of helped too. So, I would take some time off PE and massage and use a hot wrap. When it goes away, (if it goes away), return to PE with less intenisty and begin to build up again slowly.

4. 32745

32745 New Member

Thanks for the input, guys.

After a couple days it appears to have gotten a little smaller, I think. Hopefully a few more and it'll be gone.

5. Big Al

Gold Member

It could likely be a stretched (slightly thrombosed) blood vessel.

Draft saved Draft deleted