This looks like a job for the Mod Squad!

awellhungboi: Well, lookee here, at the newest member we have to the Green Star Gang!

Congratulations Hapi! I know you'll do a great job. :)

H8Monga: Thanks Monstro! :) I see something now actually... must decide... *zips to phonebooth*

Ineligible: Congratulations, Hapi! What a great choice!

I bet you never thought you'd be a big man at LPSG.

It shows a lot of inches isn't the qualification needed, but being a great guy.

jackinman: Congratulations Hapi, looks like that phone booth is going to be very busy now huh?

Javierdude22: Congratulations man! You'll be great here.

J

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome aboard the mod train, C.D.!

If ever there were such an award on LPSG I think you'd be the top candidate for 'Most Improved Self-esteem.'

And now we are the ones reaping the rewards! We're lucky to have you at LPSG.

You'll do great.

Pecker

("Schwartz, Schwartz, Schwartz and Schwartz! Can I help you?" 'Hello, let me speak to Mr. Schwartz.' "I'm sorry, he's on vacation." 'Then let me speak to Mr. Schwartz.' "He's on a big case, not available for a week." 'Then let me talk to Mr. Schwartz.' "He's playing golf today." 'O.K. (sighing), let me speak to Mr. Schwartz.' "Speaking!")

wvalady1968: That's great, Hapi! Conga Rats to you!

;D

AnonyMs: [quote author=Ineligible link=board=relationships;num=1063337485;start=0#2 date=09/11/03 at 21:21:58]It shows a lot of inches isn't the qualification needed...[/quote]
If inches were needed, sammygirly and I would be out of luck.

Congrats, Hapi. Welcome to the team.

throb919: Congratulations, Hapi Papi. The green group photo is looking better all the time! (The holiday card is going to be great. Maybe one of those musical-cards, y'know? With either "We are the world" or "It's not easy being green"...)

7x6andchg: *humming* It's not easy...being green.

Congratulations Hapi! Although it's getting awfully crowded in the phone booth...LOL

Paul

H8Monga: Thanks all! Looks like I may need to switch to Dial again! I used it throughout college... but hey I still smell good!