this man had the chance to meet me

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chicago is a whole lot closer to Texas, but still almost a two hour flight away. So maybe it WAS snakes on planes...

... or rather, a snake that WASN'T on a plane, and isn't even here to speak up for himself.

Despicable!

Send out the dogs!
he's scared of girls.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you just scared him thats all, i`m with someone but if your ever in town i`d love to sit around and drink a few, that also goes for alot of other members here. If anyone is ever in my neck of the woods let me know and we`ll have some fun.:smile: We can go down to the lake or river, i`ll cook on the grill.:smile: We can have a campout with a bonfire.

lafever

SoLowHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So as we're all wondering and it's been broached in a public thread why didn't you meet dolfette SoLow?

I uhh...

because my penis is not big enough

no, wait...

Because I like to tease women that are extremely hot and then leave them right before getting laid. It's a sick fascination, I know.

no, wait...

Man, this some shit ain't it? Let's just mark it up to a good combination of honor and not being able to read a woman correctly through the internet. I know, a lost limb would be a better excuse but...well, it's a long story.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, this some shit ain't it? Let's just mark it up to a good combination of honor and not being able to read a woman correctly through the internet. I know, a lost limb would be a better excuse but...well, it's a long story.

I can't speak for everybody else, but I'll speak for me: I respect your privacy. But I was saddened to see Dolfette feeling so low... or NOT feeling "so low" or whatever the case may be.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'd like to meet you. :smile:

Would you or anyone else on here like to meet me? :confused:

Of course. I'd love to meet as many LPSGers as I can.

Ah oh,:redface: ... I wouldn't mind meeting you, burns1de, or most of the others here...

...Sorry, burns1de, I'm not into guys.:biggrin1:

You wicked fiend!
You said you wanted to meet and then chickened out!:spank:

:cussing:Go sit in the corner with Solo>>>>.:sad2:

j/k
We did have pics of dolfette lafever.

Yes, Those pics were marvellous!:fing02:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I uhh...

because my penis is not big enough

no, wait...

Because I like to tease women that are extremely hot and then leave them right before getting laid. It's a sick fascination, I know.

no, wait...

Whatever your excuse may be, I respect it, and I respect you.