this man had the chance to meet me

SoLowHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't speak for everybody else, but I'll speak for me: I respect your privacy. But I was saddened to see Dolfette feeling so low... or NOT feeling "so low" or whatever the case may be.

:biggrin1: Oh she's fine. Don't let that sad doe act get you. She's anything but an injured dear.

Whatever your excuse may be, I respect it, and I respect you.

Thank you.

if we ever did meet, i'd get such a slapping for this thread...

bonus! :redface:

Markers and butcher paper.

I'd like to see you doing the stuffing.

Yeah right, that would mean she wouldn't be the one getting stuffed...do you really think she's make that trade?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah oh, I didn't word that exactly the way I wanted to.:redface:

I wouldn't mind meeting you, burns1de, or most of the others here.

However, what I meant was, I agree that anyone missing an opportunity to meet Dolfette, was indeed insane. She is the one I'd like to meet!:biggrin1:

Sorry, burns1de, I'm not into guys.

LOL, neither am I, but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy the company of other people, including other males. :biggrin1:

We did have pics of dolfette lafever.

And those were awesome. That pic of her in that baththub...... :32: Damn, I miss that gallery. :frown1:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dolfette you are truly beautiful so try not to be hard on SoLowHung. It can be scary to meet someone offline for the first time. I remember my first online to offline meeting. It was meeting 30 chatters in a room I moderated. I was terrified, but once I got there, it was all good.

These meetings can be scary, especially for a one-on-one where there is an attraction. You worry about "Am I good enough? Am I what she thinks I am?" It can scare you to your core. Hopefully, you and SoLowHung can get it worked out and meet up. You two seem like genuinely nice peeps.

And SoLowHung? You are a good man for coming out and responding. Head up man. It's all good and I am sure a lot of us feel like TK about respecting you. I do.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personally, my favorite picture of dolfetter is the one where she is on her knees wearing a collar with the chain draping down her back, over her lovely derriere, and between her thighs! Very Sexy! :biggrin1:

ks001

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If the poke is full but you can't see inside, don't fall for it! I can assure you it's either full of shit or a pig with all it's excrement. You can tell by the smell. If it smells like a fish, you migh find a willing woman or you can have a fish fry. The phrase "pig in a poke" didn't come from idiots. If you're just a voyer, remain anonomus, but if you want to touch, SHOW yourself. Oh yes ladies, you should know, that a man's dick still looks good after the rest of him has gone to pot. That is an instance where the only good stuf is in the bag. Take a look behind the screen, form where the hand holding the bag originates. Ken