this man had the chance to meet me

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If the poke is full but you can't see inside, don't fall for it! I can assure you it's either full of shit or a pig with all it's excrement. You can tell by the smell. If it smells like a fish, you migh find a willing woman or you can have a fish fry. The phrase "pig in a poke" didn't come from idiots. If you're just a voyer, remain anonomus, but if you want to touch, SHOW yourself. Oh yes ladies, you should know, that a man's dick still looks good after the rest of him has gone to pot. That is an instance where the only good stuf is in the bag. Take a look behind the screen, form where the hand holding the bag originates. Ken
what the fuck are you talking about, you demented gibberer?

SoLowHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good morning jobseekers! (anyone know where that's from? :tongue:)
Hmm, the opening dialog from Deep Throat the movie?

If the poke is full but you can't see inside, don't fall for it! I can assure you it's either full of shit or a pig with all it's excrement. You can tell by the smell. If it smells like a fish, you migh find a willing woman or you can have a fish fry. The phrase "pig in a poke" didn't come from idiots. If you're just a voyer, remain anonomus, but if you want to touch, SHOW yourself. Oh yes ladies, you should know, that a man's dick still looks good after the rest of him has gone to pot. That is an instance where the only good stuf is in the bag. Take a look behind the screen, form where the hand holding the bag originates. Ken
Stop philosophizing through frosted glass.

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he's scared of girls.
I'm scared of girls too , but I bit the bullet & met the girl I had been talking with , when the opportunity arose . Was a once in a lifetime opportunity , & am glad that I did it .
If you ever come to Aus , I'll buy you a beer . :rolleyes:
:cool:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a slight pen obsession, they're my best friends and just like best friends if they're not working I give 'em a shake, if they still don't work I chuck 'em out.

I was often compared to Pauline by my kids and to prove it they fished out the 13 pens I had in my bag at the time, I've gone semi cold turkey since then and only have one in there now :)

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This has red flags coming up all over.
My gut is telling me this tool is married Sweet.

The last real post in this thread was over six months ago, love. I sincerely hope the lovely Dolfette has since grazed in greener pastures!

I reported the moron who resurrected this topic with her nonsense immediately after she posted, in the hope the moderators might see what was going on and nuke it before it percolated to the top of the active thread list. Silly me.

B_bjlover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Classic...you reported me???? what the f...is this kindergarten?

After hanging out on this site and checking out the big dicks, it's not worth it, the people who post are bigger dicks...

So ill save you the hassle and report myself by deleting my account.

all u people need to get a life and pick someone up for a fuck!

aloha

B_bjlover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The last real post in this thread was over six months ago, love. I sincerely hope the lovely Dolfette has since grazed in greener pastures!

I reported the moron who resurrected this topic with her nonsense immediately after she posted, in the hope the moderators might see what was going on and nuke it before it percolated to the top of the active thread list. Silly me.
before i go, my type a personality is getting the best of me...r u guys the court of this site? it seems to me you all spend alot of time here espousing your views and when anyone new comes to this site, you welcome them than vilify them...fakers, u r all fakers.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
was is just too much trouble to start your own thread to play drama in?

for the record, shl was just a friend. never tried to play cyber boyfriend, never fed me any promises, never strung me along.

i'll take his word over that of a stranger's any day.