This May Seem Like A Weird Question But...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Crosz, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Crosz

Crosz Member

I've always been fascinated by how people meet/get together and
    find themselves in situations where they have sex.

I often read posts here on lpsg...where people write things like
    "We ended up having a threesome..." or something along those
    lines and My reaction is usually one of bewilderment.Like someone
    who sees something happen right before there eyes but still has
    trouble processing it.Sometimes I want to ask some of you if you're
    living in some kind of parallel universe where sex happens at the drop
    of a hat.

So,I just wanted to ask how do some of you find yourselves in
    these situations ?

2. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I often feel the same way about sexual scenarios I see described here on the LPSG. I think it's worth remembering that for a majority of people this is probably not a reality-based site ... there's pretty clearly a lot of fantasizing going on here.

Steve

3. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well its just the natural progression of things, if your getting the flirty, sexual vibe from someone and the opportunity arises why not? just go for it.

so how to you find yourself in your situations?

4. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

generally there is the moment when u decide to kiss for me its a woman and then some heavy petting and so on and so force. does it work another way for you guys? of course sometimes with a we will call her sluttier woman(not that there is anything wrong wtih this) she will just lead the conversation toward sex while hanging out that night or we might just get back to my place or her's and just strip one another or maybe she will strip herself and i follow suite or vice versa. sometimes u can just tell if your partner is interested in sex and know.

5. Notaguru2

Gold Member

Says the fantasizer. Please don't speak for me, thank you :biggrin1:

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I'm the queen of crazy situations, I don't know I ended up fucking my best friends favorite cousin, my gay best friend, my classmate, I just know how to turn on the charm when I want to.

7. Corius

Corius New Member

Serendipity is the operative word. And that is simply the quality of being open to the wonderful surprises when opportunities come into view when we least expect them. That rules out cruising for sex because if you do find it the thrill will be for the moment only in most cases leaving one no better off than before.

Be friendly; your friendship will get a response. And when a friend becomes more than a friend and you both find that you need and want a way to express your affection for each other don't be surprised if you become sexually active. That kind of sex has a way of strengthening the bond which already exists. The sexual relationship may end, but the love upon which it was based has a way of enduring. My first partner and I have not had sex together since we left high school but he remains my dearest friend; we are both richer for having discovered a part of our sexuality which we might have missed completely.

8. morano

morano Member

Albums:
    you gotta remember that anything is possible, and not every one lives the same boring/exciting you may live

9. invisibleman

Gold Member

I take it that Steve26 hit a nerve amongst some. :biggrin1:

It is alright. I am not having sex either. I do have a rich fantasy life though. But none of them are going in Fictitious Stories.

10. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree, I never understood it either. I mean in a dating situation I can see it happening, but with a random person I'm not sure how it happens. People never really give the details of how it happens, for example this post:
    Most stories are vague like this. "getting the flirty, sexual vibe"

I think gutterballs maybe explained it best. At some point you kiss the person, then it goes from there. But I never understand how it can get to that point if it's just a stranger. I mean how many women really would be willing to have sex right away with a stranger (in a non-drinking situation)?

11. turnstall

turnstall New Member

Well, do you want to go home with me, always works for me.

12. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    i find myself in these situations by being at parties where alcohol is present, at clubs, bars or yachts. if a woman i find attractive happens to be be somewhat intelligent, a good conversationalist and wants me to have sex with her, why would i say no? as it turns out, i never have sex if i want to. its always b/c women like me and approach me and so that always works.

13. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    With a few notable exceptions most of the gals and guys I've met in public and had sex with soon thereafter I met at a nude venue, where the impetus to have sex was purely an animalistic lusting after each other's body.

All of the threesomes, and moresomes, I've been involved with were arranged in advance amongst like-minded participants. I think it would be cool to wind up in an orgy with people I had just met in a public/clothed setting, but I'm sure that will largely remain an unfulfilled fantasy for me.

14. HeyFatty!

HeyFatty! New Member

You just need to learn how to pick people up. It's sort of a mindset, or a lifestyle. Just be confident, and look for the opportunities. Girls will often hint at what they want you to do, you just need to have an eye for it. You would be surprised how open people are to sex if you just break through the psychological barriers. I've noticed women often say things like, "I ended up in this guy's room..." or "next thing I know, we were having sex." I think it is to absolve themselves of responsibility, since our society vilifies women who like sex as slutty.
    I don't know how it works with gay guys, but that's my experience with girls.

15. lerotic

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    here's my two schools of thoughts. I'm an openly sexual person and so is my wife. People gravitate to people they share a common interest in and that's how it happens.

As it happens i'm a funny, well liked and sociable guy who finds it very easy to talk to people and my Mrs is the same, just so happens she's bi so we do tend to find ourselves in a flirting couples situation with other girls a lot and sometimes it works out. Most of the times it doesn't, but i am a money where my mouth is type of guy hence i've posted some photos of our last 3some to at least backup what comes out of my mouth.

People don't post about the times when it doesn't go to plan or nothing happens so i'll start a new trend.. Here's when i didn't happen (honestly this was a shocker) :

We got married a few months back now and as we were having a small wedding we had a "pre wedding reception" drinks with people who weren't invited . I must say the Mrs looked amazing, nothing over the top just jeans, boots, white shirt and a waste coat but looked great! Anyway everyone was there enjoying themselves including a quiet little asian girl from account who i've known for a long time now. She mentioned to me that the Mrs looked stunning and i left it at that. So they talked for a bit and then F planted one my Mrs in front of everyone to the shock of a lot of people.

The Mrs pulled her to one side to explain that we kept our work and private lives very separate and "thanks but not here". Later again in the girls she did it again, this time the Mrs explain that there were rules and we came as a 2some and she said she didn't fancy me , so that was that and left.

And now there is a story about how it didn't end up in a 3some.

Lots of fun banter thought and she still isn't talking to me at work. She's no idea what she's missing ;)

And i have another if you want to hear it ......

16. Crosz

Crosz Member

I think that has alot to do with your success;that you're open,sociable charismatic and I assume,a good conversationalist.

That's true you can't expect to hit it out of the park each time they step up to the plate;to put it in simplistic terms.Could be
    a numbers game..the more times you try...the greater the
    possibility for success ??

#16 Crosz, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted