This maybe a female or a male question

Or both.......What surprises do you play with your partner. Sometimes I place things upon the bed, things like...Flowers, voucher for the flicks, vibrator, handcuffs or rope, rubber glove, lube etc. Cause at times we are not mind readers, sometimes we do not know what mood our love's might be in. I find it fun to watch facial expressions and or body language on which ones may be chosen.

So, what little things do you reserve for your partner in play?

Maybe I should simply request this to be placed in the Etcetera Etcetera forum. Anyway.

it's more relationships than etc etc.
and you're never too old!

Maybe it be more of an 'Anyways'...Lot of persons get noses a little disjointed by the way I look at 53. Have talked to many older and younger at a point in time when nearing the end, the mind never ages, ya can hold a beings hand till the last breath.

...............anyways. You have a bloody good soul dolf, look after it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry -- people will respond. Give it a little time to breathe. ;-) (I will answer later -- gotta go cook for a crowd.) ;-)

PS: you're only as old as your activity level. Age is a wildly variable and arbitrary number.

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or both.......What surprises do you play with your partner. Sometimes I place things upon the bed, things like...Flowers, voucher for the flicks, vibrator, handcuffs or rope, rubber glove, lube etc. Cause at times we are not mind readers, sometimes we do not know what mood our love's might be in. I find it fun to watch facial expressions and or body language on which ones may be chosen.

So, what little things do you reserve for your partner in play?

Ask her. It might not surprise her, but her response may surprise you.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well I'll be traveling in a few months to visit and vacation, I know I'll be packing my toyfriends, but this got me thinking on what I could pack for him as a surprise. Hmmm....vibrating cock ring, heating massage oils, that's off the top of my head. Maybe some dice that have things to do to each other.

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm still kinda bad at setting up surprises. I got a bunch of great ideas, but I'm still working on the execution. meh... But I think packing some fun stuff in the bags before a trip is a fun. My wife is especially good at it... im still learning lol.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well I'll be traveling in a few months to visit and vacation, I know I'll be packing my toyfriends, but this got me thinking on what I could pack for him as a surprise. Hmmm....vibrating cock ring, heating massage oils, that's off the top of my head. Maybe some dice that have things to do to each other.
Airport security!!!!!! I see the possibility of a cavity search in your future. :eek:

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes I put things on her car, flowers, books, little surprises. Anything I can do to keep her guessing...because I love her with all my heart and soul.