This might be a stupid idea....

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The opposition to this plan, came out so congratulatory to themselves it was sickening. They were celebrating the misfortune of children basically; that's what irked me so much about the issue. People there couldn't seem to separate the MLS stadium from the kids fields, and that was thanks to some clever advertising by the oppsition (which was false). I don't see how your MLS team can stay there as it is, but they didn't need to make the kids suffer while the NIMBY's in Jo. Co. celebrated.

I just found something really off about that whole vote.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The opposition to this plan, came out so congratulatory to themselves it was sickening. They were celebrating the misfortune of children basically; that's what irked me so much about the issue. People there couldn't seem to separate the MLS stadium from the kids fields, and that was thanks to some clever advertising by the oppsition (which was false). I don't see how your MLS team can stay there as it is, but they didn't need to make the kids suffer while the NIMBY's in Jo. Co. celebrated.

I just found something really off about that whole vote.

I found this online if you're interested... Kansas City Star | 12/12/2006 | Soccer field idea is revived

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Paris, during the springtime. The weather is beautiful, everything is in bloom. You can walk the soles off your shoes and not cover the same ground twice. Tons of historical sites, religious and architectural. Museums galore...you could spend two days in the Louvre alone and still not see everything. Fairly decent metro (subway) system.

Make sure you get a pocket map of the city...it's not laid out in a modern grid. It still has a Renaissance structure, full of blind alleys and side streets.

Side trips to Versailles are very easy to do, also.