This one's worse...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shit, someone watch it and then vaguely describe it to me.. I am scared to watch it.....

The site write-up says it best:

A naughty girl is torturing the butt of a poor guy dressed as a transvestite by inserting various objects, while doing this, she uses derogatory terms towards that poor man
Although her "butt torture" mainly seems to consist of fisting and, erm,... 'footing' him to within an inch of his life with a particularly mechanical action. :rolleyes:

Oh, and did I mention him taking a wine bottle in his ass and drinking her piss?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
The site write-up says it best:

Although her "butt torture" mainly seems to consist of fisting and, erm,... 'footing' him to within an inch of his life with a particularly mechanical action. :rolleyes:

Oh, and did I mention him taking a wine bottle in his ass and drinking her piss?

You forgot about:
*the transvestite "giving birth" to a basketball
*the woman having champagne funnelled into her pussy and then "making like" a champagne fountain at a wedding reception (no wedding I've attended)
*the woman having Redi Whip squirted up her backside and pushing it out like soft serve....

This thing is tons o' fun.
*****edit
She also gets a funnel and pees in the trans's mouth, uses an upside down champagne bottle and holds it while he rides the fat end...with 80's metal slut boots and leggings no less...and of course fisting. End scene, one in the pussy, one in the ass.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
That was probably the most disturbing thing I've ever seen... Jeff probably a good thing you didn't watch it, especially if the first one made you queasy..