This or that and what do you think.

The two are part of each other at this point. Because of who I am, because of who my partner is, and how we feel about each other. In the past the two were often but definitely not always separate. I wouldn't say I have a preference and I never have. I didn't need to love everyone I ever had a romantic relationship with. Love to me needs to grow naturally. I didn't need to love everyone I've had sex with, either. If I had to quantify it, I would say I feel love more strongly, but that doesn't mean my desire towards my partner is insignificant.

I'm wondering how much my answer matters anyway. I mean, all my posts are clearly me attacking people and not relating to the thread topic : unamused:: unamused:: unamused: And yes, Soren, in this case I actually am talking about you.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why the need to bring the baggage of other threads in to this one ? You must crave drama in your lives and you must like to stir the pot. You are clearly unable to treat a thread as a separate thing, that much is clear now.

Why the need to bring the baggage of other threads in to this one ? You must crave drama in your lives and you must like to stir the pot. You are clearly unable to treat a thread as a separate thing, that much is clear now.

You clearly are unable to figure out how to treat someone when they did something literally once and never since, that much is clear now. You like to bring that single incident up, so expecting or demanding others to forget the many, many incidents of your behavior is funny.

Just like in other threads, you ignore that I and @Tight_N_Juicy did in fact address this thread's topic in our posts too. Go figure.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yet you used it to address the past. when it wasn't asked for. so you are stirring the pot on purpose. some of you want to turn any thread i make , no matter the topic, in to a toxic wasteland and use the past and other threads. WHY CAN'T YOU STICK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND AND WANT TO DERAIL EVERY THREAD I MAKE ? this can be considered harassment.

yet you used it to address the past. when it wasn't asked for. so you are stirring the pot on purpose. some of you want to turn any thread i make , no matter the topic, in to a toxic wasteland and use the past and other threads. WHY CAN'T YOU STICK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND AND WANT TO DERAIL EVERY THREAD I MAKE ? this can be considered harassment.

I haven't heard a peep from the moderators/admins/owner about my behavior. Go ahead and report me, if you're so inclined.

It was and is entirely relevant for me to question how much my answer to this thread where I address the topic is relevant, when you have made a habit of attacking me, threatening me, lying about things I haven't done, etc. when I have answered and adhered to relevant discussion of other threads' topics in other threads other than defending myself from libel you made.

In any case, you're derailing your own thread. I answered what love and lust are to me, in the past and the present.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't heard a peep from the moderators/admins/owner about my behavior. Go ahead and report me, if you're so inclined.

It was and is entirely relevant for me to question how much my answer to this thread where I address the topic is relevant, when you have made a habit of attacking me, threatening me, lying about things I haven't done, etc. when I have answered and adhered to relevant discussion of other threads' topics in other threads other than defending myself from libel you made.

In any case, you're derailing your own thread. I answered what love and lust are to me, in the past and the present.

Lie to yourself if that makes you sleep better at night. I'm not buying any of this " play victim " act of yours. I called you and others out and the thread in question got deleted. Well I wasn't surprised to say the least. This place " has " to safeguard some people no matter what they do. You have lpsg immunity as it seems.

As of to how what you ladies have to say matter about the topic. Well I asked so it matters to me. D U H.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

You got personal in that thread. Then you think you can ask questions and have me ignore the way you spoke to Several women in that conversation? Fuck no.

I don't do drama. I'm just being honest. Which is what you want, right? You burned your only flimsy bridge with me. You pissed on the ashes.

Consequences. Get used to them.

You got personal in that thread. Then you think you can ask questions and have me ignore the way you spoke to Several women in that conversation? Fuck no.

I don't do drama. I'm just being honest. Which is what you want, right? You burned your only flimsy bridge with me. You pissed on the ashes.

Consequences. Get used to them.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

Expect us.

Not that I agree with Anonymous as a blanket statement, but that quote seems relevant.

On topic, at this point love/lust are parts of each other for my sweetie too. We both may sometimes see people that are eye catching on occasion, but that's all they are. I don't seriously lust over anybody other than him. I would not want to have lust + sex without love anymore. Past sexual partners aren't negated, the experiences that were pleasant are still pleasant memories, but I am happy with how my life is now. We're happy with how our life is. Sure, there are things that could be better, but those are things like jobs and such. We both continue to put time, effort, and care into our relationship. That's what we're happy with, and we're able to take on life's annoying fucking challenges as they come. Together.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

Expect us.

Not that I agree with Anonymous as a blanket statement, but that quote seems relevant.

On topic, at this point love/lust are parts of each other for my sweetie too. We both may sometimes see people that are eye catching on occasion, but that's all they are. I don't seriously lust over anybody other than him. I would not want to have lust + sex without love anymore. Past sexual partners aren't negated, the experiences that were pleasant are still pleasant memories, but I am happy with how my life is now. We're happy with how our life is. Sure, there are things that could be better, but those are things like jobs and such. We both continue to put time, effort, and care into our relationship. That's what we're happy with, and we're able to take on life's annoying fucking challenges as they come. Together.

The fact that you gave your answer at your 4th post in this thread is just beyond me. I'll consider the previous 3 posts as static noise, like they should be considered. 3 posts of no substance and importance. Also using a radical group's quote on a sex related site shows that there must be something wrong with You, take time and do some soul searching and find out. Also if you don't agree with it , why use it ? You are making zero sense.

Love without lust makes a really good friend. Lust and love = the boy.
This.
At this point in my life I am looking for a more serious relationship, but have no intention of having a relationship with anyone unless the sex is fantastic. Without the sex I'd value their friendship if we got on that amazingly well, but I'd definitely find someone else who could fulfil my needs.

The fact that you gave your answer at your 4th post in this thread is just beyond me. I'll consider the previous 3 posts as static noise, like they should be considered. 3 posts of no substance and importance. Also using a radical group's quote on a sex related site shows that there must be something wrong with You, take time and do some soul searching and find out. Also if you don't agree with it , why use it ? You are making zero sense.
Soren, you are a fucking moron.

Definitely prefer love. Lust is fleeting. Love is lasting. I'm a serial monogamist/relationship person.

And re: the other stuff going on... I do think that some of the ladies' posts were comments after answering were antagonistic and unnecessary (although I kinda understand why they said it because I think you were a jerk to them), but you're not helping your cause by derailing your own thread. If you're not going to apologize/try to repair your online relationship with them, your best bet is to just ignore the barbs. I'm sure many other readers would prefer to stay on topic.