This Paris Hilton thing is really upsetting me..

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by CUBE, Jun 4, 2007.

1. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    No...I can't do it...who am I kidding...I secretly want her to get shanked.

2. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well hopefully at least for the next 23 days we will not have to hear about her bubble-headed shallow annoying obnoxious comings and goings. Oh but wait she is going to publish her diary when she gets out of prison...will it ever end?!
    Actually CUBE, I'm with you I hope she does get shanked.

3. Matthew

Gold Member

Paris was in the audience at the MTV Movie Awards last night. The audience cheered when the host (Sarah Silverman) mentioned Paris was about to go to jail, and then quipped that they should paint her cell bars like penises so she'd feel at home -- but if they did, she was afraid Paris might break her teeth.
    :eek: :tongue:

Camera cuts to Paris, and you could just see the steam coming out of her ears. Apparently she got up and marched out of the show right after that, and went to turn herself in two days early.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

I don't want her to get shanked; thats mean. I'm sure her parents would be devastated...but I do kinda like the idea of her scrubbing floors, cooking huge vats of unpalatable food, and working in the prison laundry. Most of all the thought of her becoming some butch girls bitch is the one that makes me smile. :tongue: :rolleyes: :eek:

5. Ed69

Gold Member

I like your idea NJ,but I want to fuck her ass while she sucks my wifes clit.Yes I'm sick!lol!

6. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I'm sorry, but wishing someone to be stabbed is not amusing.

7. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is when it's Paris Hilton on the receiving end.

8. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I wonder how much more we'd know about world events and the machinations behind them, if so much of the media wasn't devoted to providing us with (literal and figurative) crotch shots of so-called celebrities.

9. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Deep down you are still a brutish lot.

10. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Brutish, yes. Maybe even nasty. But I'm not short, at least. :wink:

11. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are you high, Rob?!?

You can't have all those people out there actually being versed in the details of consequential reality! Given enough meaningful information, they might actually begin thinking independently...or worse, subjecting the status quo to critical analyses! For god's sake, man...they're walking around with the right to vote!!!

12. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Democracy's Achilles heal :biggrin1:

13. agnslz

Gold Member

I only wish she would've went to that jail in Arizona. That sheriff is a crackpot, but the prospect of her sweating out her term in some tent out in the desert heat, while wearing her favorite color, was just too good to pass up. It was also too good to actually happen. Which is unfortunate, 'cause that would've really been "hot" to me.:rolleyes:

14. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Her house is really close to mine. Think I can crash in it while she's in jail? She's got a gorgeous house.

15. Blocko

Blocko Member

Better yet, lock yourself in her cellar and make an anonymous tip to the police. :biggrin1:

16. Nrets

Nrets Member

I find Paris Hilton sort of charming. I don't like how she tripped out on the jail sentence. It disturbs this image I have of her having substance deep down. On the other hand, I expect most girls without previous jail sentences would react similarly.
    I am going to go against popular opinion and suggest that 23 days is a little harsh for driving on a suspended license. I had a similar charge once, and it was dropped. I averted the suspended license by making some phone calls. I am by no means rich. Used a Public defender. I cannot even imagine serving 23 days on a suspended license charge.
    I think they wanted to make an example of her because she carried herself in to the courtroom in that way that I still find a little charming....femininely arrogant. she showed up late. She acted like she was above the law, so they put her in her place. It seems a little undemocratic. The whole thing has gotten way too much attention.

17. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Not right now.

18. ETA123

ETA123 Member

She's doing 23 days for violating the terms of her probation for DUI and reckless driving charges.

1. She failed to enroll in a court-ordered alcohol treatment program;

2. She received several traffic tickets including one for driving double the speed limit at night with no headlights while on probation and with a suspended license;

FindLaw: Paris Hilton's probation violation charges: Prosecutors' motion asking judge to sentence her to jail

She isn't doing time for driving on a suspended license, she's doing time for telling a court to go fuck themselves and ignoring terms of her probation for DUI and reckless driving. They simply revoked her probation after she violated the terms.

(no, I didn't know all this off the top of my head, I Googled it quickly, as I knew it was more than just driving on a suspended license).

19. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Paris who?

No, I really don't give a shit.

20. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

As a youngster watching TV, I seem to recall that the women on television that occasionally acted ditzy (Lucille Ball, Mary Tyler Moore) were in fact just acting. Unfortunately for Paris, she can't turn her "stupid" off once the cameras stop rolling.

Draft saved Draft deleted