This Paris Hilton thing is really upsetting me..

homelessmandril

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How about we recreate the 'Goodbye Horses' scene from Silence of the Lambs but with Paris as the victim?

"It stops trying to milk it's inexplicable celebrity or it gets the hose again..."

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1:
I don't want her to get shanked; thats mean. I'm sure her parents would be devastated...but I do kinda like the idea of her scrubbing floors, cooking huge vats of unpalatable food, and working in the prison laundry. Most of all the thought of her becoming some butch girls bitch is the one that makes me smile. :tongue: :rolleyes: :eek:

That is kind of you to think of Paris. I think her parents are to blame for the hot mess she has become. SHe has been given no boundaries by parents who wanted to be her friend. She is now reaping the results of that upbringing. By the way, I like your new avatar. :biggrin1:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only wish she would've went to that jail in Arizona. That sheriff is a crackpot, but the prospect of her sweating out her term in some tent out in the desert heat, while wearing her favorite color, was just too good to pass up. It was also too good to actually happen. Which is unfortunate, 'cause that would've really been "hot" to me.:rolleyes:

That cartoon constable would have made life a living hell for Paris Hilton (lol). Sheriff Beauregard T. Cornpone would have had Paris on desert work detail hunting for illegal aliens at the boader, on foot, in the 110 degree heat. By the time she got out Hilton would have been in the God-Fearing-Living-Clean business. :biglaugh:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, before we watch her getting shanked, made a bitch, or trying to suck penises painted on her cell walls, just give her to me, and give us tickets to some nice B/T center. Preferably somewhere in deep Georgia, Alabama or Arizona, or probably Panama. I think within 23 days, I can turn that bitch into something at least semi-valuable.

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope she will at least learn something from this experience..but I really doubt it. We will see her on another DUI and then what will be her sentence after she hurts or kills someone?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Finally, our good friend David Letterman of "The Late Show With David Letterman" came up with this list of the "Top Ten Ways Paris Hilton Is Preparing for Jail":

10. Asking Martha Stewart for "shower fight" tips.
9. Meeting with Revlon to market signature delousing spray.
8. Looking up recipe for making Cosmopolitans in the toilet.
7. Attending Tampa Bay Devil Rays games to get used to solitary.
6. Seeking permission to videotape her conjugals.
5. No No. 5 -- writer too upset by verdict to write a joke.
4. Seeing what Prada has in orange jumpsuits.
3. I dunno -- getting drunk and acting like a tramp? Seriously, young people -- keep it clean.
2. Telling herself, "Heck, 45 days? That's not even a month."
1. Giving guards list of how she likes to be searched.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She is not really going to prison, right? but jail. I hear people use these interchangeably. I thought jail was for sentences under one year.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i am going on a hunger and sex strike until Paris is released

actually i was just being sarcastic....i do beleive Paris got what she deserved..she is not above the law....and should stop acting as such....23 days is not longer enough..i do feel that she will emerge from prison ..more energized and more popular than ever....with a new legion of fans...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gag. The whole paris hilton thing that is really upsetting me, is that people keep reminding me that she exists.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She thought driving drunk was amusing...I'm just glad she didn't mow down a family.

I'm just not a retribution sort of person. Stabbing someone is wrong unless in self defense, therefore it is easy for me to not wish that she gets stabbed jus because she is a rather silly human being. I hardly even know who she is, being from the UK, and not being the slightest bit interested in "Celebrity".

Your point is only tenable, Cube, if you think that all DUI offenders should be stabbed.