This place is crazy.. 37yo single dad here

D_SharronTaint

Experimental Member
Media
Sup everyone? Been lurking here for a while I guess... couldn't believe it when I heard of this site and wanted to see if it was for real. finally bit the bullet and made a profile.

37 yo hetero guy here, recently divorced, single dad w/ a 14 yo son. Huge Cal Bruins fan & love to white water raft, volunteer for my son's sports teams.

I've always been very comfortable with my size & don't see a point trying to hide it and rob myself of the fun/ego/reputation. I've calmed down a lot since college, but not working the cocky alphamale thing would be a waste in my opinion. I apologize for very little when it comes to who I am.

The threads here are great.. I guess I was surprised to see so many guys who also like to work what they have, and also talk about serious issues like trying to raise a kid, jealousy issues, etc. I filled out that fucking ridiculous questionare thing too in the top post.

Thx

DavidBD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey Guy,

I think that your gonna have fun here " Great Pics " :cool: Welcome !

I am left handed dude for some things --Like you as well I see...:wink:

DavidBD

bigluv123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congrats on joining. You have a great physique and a nice large cock. Be proud. I say explore the options here. You may find out something new about yourself.