This place is Heaven

B_dev

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I swear, this is the best website I have found up date. My insatiable appetite for huge cocks and female nymph will only grow (pun slightly intended, perhaps, wishful thinking, goddammit I want a massive rod in the Los Angeles area!!!) Excuse the tangent and slight incoherent rambling, I am just overwhelmed with joy, lust and probably lack of blood to my brain because it's all flowing to my penis, but bottom line, IS THERE ANYBODY IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA THAT WILL LET ME WORSHIP AND SERVICE THEIR GIGANTIC BEAUTIFUL COCK? Race does not matter, I just want a big fat sexy cock i can nurse and worship, I am new here so if anyone can help me out and perhaps guide me to a place a where I can find local horse dick please let me know. I swear I have died and gone to heaven. Thank you creators of LPSG

D

deleted85856

Welcome to the site, you're bound to find someone here.

B_dev

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol, amending, honestly man, I've considered it, and over all I am more physical attracted to women, i just have a disgustingly insatiable never failing monster cock fetish, i am a goddamn size queen, although a nice young smooth and obviously well endowed young lad (justaskme ;-)) might definitely bring the percentage to a much more even ratio.

Anyways, I'm glad to have found this website although I am somewhat frightened, because I feel like I have been given 'The Ring' and that i can potentially become and lpsg gollum, hahaha.

Either way glad to me all you folks, male and female, hung and busty, of all colors and sizes.

If anyone has skype PLEASE pm send me your handle or pm me and i will give you mine, this is gonna be sooooooooooo much fun, btw its my birthday tomorrow and I don't think i could have received anything better except to actually get a fat fucking cock with a huge load gushing, spraying and flopping all over my face.

Btw if there are any nympho women on this board that are as insatiably horny and open minded lets get connected.

Nice to meet you folks, and looking forward to meeting and eating your meat and nursing on some breasts if at the very least we can play it safe behind walls of the internet. Off to work now. ttyl.