not sure it deserves its own thread really :S

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just wanted to point out that regardless of what we are talking about this has to be the #1 all-time worst title of a thread, ever.

You shouldnt say it probably deserves its own thread if you gave it its own thread. You would only say that in the body of a post in a thread NOT dedicated to it. We have no idea what the thread is about. You needed to title the thread appropriately and then if you still wanted to mention your thoughts about it's worthiness of its own thread, you could do so in a sentence in the first post.

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wanted to point out that regardless of what we are talking about this has to be the #1 all-time worst title of a thread, ever.

You shouldnt say it probably deserves its own thread if you gave it its own thread. You would only say that in the body of a post in a thread NOT dedicated to it. We have no idea what the thread is about. You needed to title the thread appropriately and then if you still wanted to mention your thoughts about it's worthiness of its own thread, you could do so in a sentence in the first post.
No truer words could be said .. Misleading Titles UnWanted