Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you read of previous post of mine, you know my former fuck buddy found a Girlfriend. Now I live in the middle of nowhere and not many people out here like men of color. I finally met this guy bout 10 min drive from me and had awesome sex, it was hot. When I tried hooking up with him the third time, he told me he liked me too much and only would have sex if I became a candidate for boyfriend. He knew from the beginning I just want a fuck buddy, nothing else. He just texted me saying he's horny. I told him I'll come by since I'm horny too. He said he doesn't want to do that and will continue jerking off. I know everyone has to settle down soon, but I'm don't want to. I guess it's more frustrating that there are slim pickings for me out here. I know I'm probably being selfish, but just venting here.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
If you read of previous post of mine, you know my former fuck buddy found a Girlfriend. Now I live in the middle of nowhere and not many people out here like men of color. I finally met this guy bout 10 min drive from me and had awesome sex, it was hot. When I tried hooking up with him the third time, he told me he liked me too much and only would have sex if I became a candidate for boyfriend. He knew from the beginning I just want a fuck buddy, nothing else. He just texted me saying he's horny. I told him I'll come by since I'm horny too. He said he doesn't want to do that and will continue jerking off. I know everyone has to settle down soon, but I'm don't want to. I guess it's more frustrating that there are slim pickings for me out here. I know I'm probably being selfish, but just venting here.

I know you are just venting but it is interesting that you had a fuck buddy in QC and then had sex 3x with another dude and you are venting about there being slim pickings? It sounds to me that QC is a lot hotter than I thought it was. Please tell me where you meet all these men! :biggrin1: When I see hot men they most always are dragging around their kids!

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know you are just venting but it is interesting that you had a fuck buddy in QC and then had sex 3x with another dude and you are venting about there being slim pickings? It sounds to me that QC is a lot hotter than I thought it was. Please tell me where you meet all these men! :biggrin1: When I see hot men they most always are dragging around their kids!

the other guy I was talking about doesn't leave anywhere near Queen Creek. There are guys out here, but most (and I'm not lying) men that tried to hook up around here have GF, married etc. The hot guy you see rolling his kids around might have a buddy on the side

bimale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At least he's being honest with you. That's refreshing in this day and age! It sounds like he's also protecting his own emotional center. You have to respect that. Maybe you can just be friends for now.